Obi Wan Kenobi, LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh* Stick to the creatures. Whether it's LOTR or SW their LSB humans always look...off. Any SSC's is known for it's old guys looking awesome. And I wonder why it's over 2 hundy? :dunno

I remember seeing the teaser of the sculpt... which looked better than this. I'm thinking maybe the paint being off is hiding the quality of the underlying sculpt.

That, or head was changed.

Also, not digging the cut-out design... looks odd.

A+ for something cool and really different. I agree the likeness isn't entirely there, but it's pretty good overall. I'm not into this line, but congrats to those buying it. cody was awesome and hopefully this one will follow suit.

I like it. Not something I'd really buy, but I think it looks quite good. Though the likeness is not perfect, I think it is a very good sculpt and a great design.

I PO mine:panic: I have Cody and he is awsome much more awsome in person. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this thing looks better in person.:horror

I like the bust from the neck down. I dig the concept. At half-scale, and for $250, I have to be picky though. I could get a PF for that.

I hope they get Maul and Leia right.

Calling Trevor Grove, your assistance is needed!

:lol Yeah makes little sense to have Trev do a Obi sculpt then not have him work his magic on a life size. I understand that he is probably swamped with other projects but they should have held off until he was free to keep consistant.

Back