Obi Shipping Soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got both notices in the mail, man this is going to be cool to have all these toys, but what an expensive month!

Gotta love the exclusive Blasters!

SWEET!!! I'm really looking forward to obi-wan. Great looking figure and one of my favorite characters in this Saga. It is a busy time for SW stuff though.

Oh no! Now I have to buy him!

I was thinking about buying the regular from one of the online retailers but I've had some weird money issues, I think I might have enough money but I'd have to wait until next week or something.

:monkey2 :monkey4 :monkey2 :monkey4

DarthRamuk said:
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Obi-Wan Kenobi – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21171) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection.* We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-18 days.
:chew :rotfl :chew :rotfl :chew :rotfl

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!! Thank you getting this done SS and thanks to Brant for not just giving us the updated info on his release. I was begininng to think the my most wanted figure out of this line wasn't going to see the light of day.

:rotfl :chew :rotfl :chew :

Got my notice. I'm beyond happy. First I got the notice for Han, then my Vader waitlist was converted, now Obi Wan.

I got into collecting the SW line a little late in the game, so I had to settle for "regular" editions for my first three figures; two of which came from other on-line retailers.I snagged an Anakin, Sith Apprentice during the server meltdown, but missed the exclusive on Mace Windu, and wound up on the wait list for the Regular Obi Wan.I got on that list on 2/19/06, and ordered Mace Regular on 2/21......Just got a notice that Mace will be in the warehouse soon,......but I just pray that I can get an Obi Wan......ANY Obi Wan!!!:monkey2

Buffanatic said:
I got into collecting the SW line a little late in the game, so I had to settle for "regular" editions for my first three figures; two of which came from other on-line retailers.I snagged an Anakin, Sith Apprentice during the server meltdown, but missed the exclusive on Mace Windu, and wound up on the wait list for the Regular Obi Wan.I got on that list on 2/19/06, and ordered Mace Regular on 2/21......Just got a notice that Mace will be in the warehouse soon,......but I just pray that I can get an Obi Wan......ANY Obi Wan!!!:monkey2

Well if you can't get "Obi" from Sideshow, you can always pre-order the regular edition from https://www.mfd.net/

They have several of the other figures up for pre-order as well... They even have a few regular "Kit Fisto's" still available and on sale!

:emperor

I received both e-mails (for regular & exclusive)

In order to have combined shipment, I decided to keep both versions :D

Tonight I will order aragorn, legolas and boromir regular versions to ensure that I will be eligible for combined shipment and not to disturb SS CS in the future :lol

I pre ordered from an online dealer and was already charged, so mines paid for. I'm just waiting to be charged for the VSD Vader and Stromtroopers. Can't wait for Obi Wan though, Vader wants to fight!

I've got another Sith Anakin on the way from FP so I'm gonna Mustafar him up and then I can set out the Mustafar duel properly once my Obi's arrive!

I'm gonna have an obi posed with hood up and arms in sleeves - 'The Negotiator' and a Mustafar Fightin' Obi - 'The Master'.

abstractharmony said:
I've got another Sith Anakin on the way from FP so I'm gonna Mustafar him up and then I can set out the Mustafar duel properly once my Obi's arrive!

I'm gonna have an obi posed with hood up and arms in sleeves - 'The Negotiator' and a Mustafar Fightin' Obi - 'The Master'.

Post pics of this duel! Can't wait!:lol

I had my phone line fried during a thunderstorm and lightening strike and I have been without internet for a couple of days. I was so excited when I finally got up and running and saw my notice for Obi-Wan excl. and reg. in my email. When I saw this figure at SDCC I knew it would be my favorite. He was spectacular. I am now praying to the paint application gods that all will be well.

JohnyBoo said:
I had my phone line fried during a thunderstorm and lightening strike and I have been without internet for a couple of days. I was so excited when I finally got up and running and saw my notice for Obi-Wan excl. and reg. in my email. When I saw this figure at SDCC I knew it would be my favorite. He was spectacular. I am now praying to the paint application gods that all will be well.

Glad you're up an running once again! Hopefully the notices made for a nice "welcome back" present after the fried phone line. I agree that Obi-Wan may be a favorite in the line. He turned out very well and I can't wait to get my hands on him--I have a spot on my swingset all picked out...

Back