Obi Shipping Soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Obi-Wan Kenobi – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21171) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection.* We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-18 days.

Thank you for your patience, indeed! I've been dying to get my hands on this one! Thanks, Sideshow! Just got my notice as well & I can't wait!! :)

- J!

I just got the regular edition here so I suspect my notice will be a little longer in coming.

I have the regular and have been on the waitlist for the exclusive forever and a day but I doubt it'll get converted.

Just got my exclusive notice as well. Damn, there are a lot of SW figures hitting this month and next. I'm gonna be broke as a joke, I really hope SS can get these to release closer to the once a month rather than all of them hitting at once! But either way, I'm real excited to get this figure!!!

Just received my notification as well for the Exclusive Edition. The end of the month is going to be exciting. Kenobi and my HT Robocop!!! Woo-hoo!!!

:chew :chew

Back