Obi Shipping Soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Glad you're up an running once again! Hopefully the notices made for a nice "welcome back" present after the fried phone line. I agree that Obi-Wan may be a favorite in the line. He turned out very well and I can't wait to get my hands on him--I have a spot on my swingset all picked out...

Thanks. I hate internet withdrawal. I am looking forward to the swingset shot. Loved the first one you posted...nearly fell off the chair laughing.

JohnyBoo said:
I had my phone line fried during a thunderstorm and lightening strike and I have been without internet for a couple of days. I was so excited when I finally got up and running and saw my notice for Obi-Wan excl. and reg. in my email. When I saw this figure at SDCC I knew it would be my favorite. He was spectacular. I am now praying to the paint application gods that all will be well.

There where some wild storms around here lately but none of it landed here we could use the rain. :lol Obi-Wan is my second favorite figure outside of Maul so I'm like you I saw it at SDCC and was like man I can't wait for them to ship this.

Please, Please, Please!

If anyone doesn't want their Obi-Wan exclusive, please let me know. I'm trying to get ahold of one. :eek:

I really hope the SDCC paint job is the one we get... I think out of all the times I've seen photos of the prototypes the one there just looked amazing!

galactiboy said:
I really hope the SDCC paint job is the one we get... I think out of all the times I've seen photos of the prototypes the one there just looked amazing!

Yeah, I wouldn't be concerned, Brandt said the production piece will be very close to that display piece (figure as close as Luke was to his at TF). This may very well be the BEST SW 12" yet!

I think we're gonna be pretty damn happy...

Here's to hoping for that! :chew :duff

Last edited:
jlcmsu said:
There where some wild storms around here lately but none of it landed here we could use the rain. :lol Obi-Wan is my second favorite figure outside of Maul so I'm like you I saw it at SDCC and was like man I can't wait for them to ship this.

As they say in Missouri, "Show me." :lol

Got my notice for the exclusive. Very excited for this one. After this I get to take a little break until the Jabba set starts shipping.

Again, I have ordered Obi through Case Fresh here in Australia (excellent company) which will be cheaper than a direct order from Sideshow, but if the Anakin is anything to go buy, it will be at least a month after everyone else gets theirs direct from sideshow. This generally means it's old news by then, and I get to hear all the negatives about the figure! I'm hoping Obi will be different and I will just hear how great he is, and will be drooling the day I finally get him!

Scriff

scriff said:
Again, I have ordered Obi through Case Fresh here in Australia (excellent company) which will be cheaper than a direct order from Sideshow, but if the Anakin is anything to go buy, it will be at least a month after everyone else gets theirs direct from sideshow. This generally means it's old news by then, and I get to hear all the negatives about the figure! I'm hoping Obi will be different and I will just hear how great he is, and will be drooling the day I finally get him!

Scriff

I'm hoping they do a special at some time like they did with their Buffy Sideshow figures - I picked up a heap at a substantial discount. If they do - then I'll pick up seconds of most of the Jedi so that I can do a with Robe & Without Robe. Won't need Anakin for that as I have the Sith with Robe on (like the Jedi Temple Assault) and normal Anakin with Robe off.

LordAzrael said:
I'm hoping they do a special at some time like they did with their Buffy Sideshow figures - I picked up a heap at a substantial discount. If they do - then I'll pick up seconds of most of the Jedi so that I can do a with Robe & Without Robe. Won't need Anakin for that as I have the Sith with Robe on (like the Jedi Temple Assault) and normal Anakin with Robe off.

Not likely, these actually sell.

Well, good news for one of you folks...I had to cancel my Obi Wan due to the last JAWS payment and balancing it all payment wise, etc., etc., etc., SO, have mine!:D

(I made my own 12" custom Obi Wan a year back with a Sideshow body so I am ok...really...don't think about me...really....:lol No really...I'm FINE! :sick )

Figuremaster Les said:
Well, good news for one of you folks...I had to cancel my Obi Wan due to the last JAWS payment and balancing it all payment wise, etc., etc., etc., SO, have mine!:D

(I made my own 12" custom Obi Wan a year back with a Sideshow body so I am ok...really...don't think about me...really....:lol No really...I'm FINE! :sick )
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Well I found out why I havnt gotten my Shipping soon e-mail for the Obi Exclusive. When my Mom called to cancel the Bespin Han they instead canceled Obi. I hope who ever got him off the wait list is happy with him. Now I have to get one off e-bay. :monkey2

Aerosmith said:
Well I found out why I havnt gotten my Shipping soon e-mail for the Obi Exclusive. When my Mom called to cancel the Bespin Han they instead canceled Obi. I hope who ever got him off the wait list is happy with him. Now I have to get one off e-bay. :monkey2

ouch.jpg

Back