O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update* Zhao Yun is getting released, just got ship notification. 112416bzbuihrbrphbb7g1.jpg

The figure is totally worth it but I don't think the horse is. The articulation is weird and can barely stand without support, you are better off getting a 1/6 horse from somewhere else.

Thanks for the info, I didn't get the horse because of the joints on the body where the legs connect. I might go for a Mr. Z horse down the road.

I'm planning on getting one on ebay but one thing that's making me worried is the fact that the body can have some issues. I seen that someone on the forums that the legs on theirs broke, that can be repaired easily. I just hope I don't get one that's cracked up on the upper body.

I've also read that the rubber gets pretty frail and Inflames is offering replacements if the one you get is like that.

I've also read that the rubber gets pretty frail and Inflames is offering replacements if the one you get is like that.

That sucks! Is there a time frame that we need to get that done before they stop doing it?

Also, anyone heard news about the O-Soul Ma Chao? I'm curious as to when it will be released. I've seen that it will be released by Q1 of 2019 but haven't even seen any news regarding it.

From what I read on Seven’s toys Facebook page which was in Chinese by the way . ( I used the translation option so it was a rough read ) . They were offering a swop out for a new upgraded body for those who had problems with there body . They didn’t go into details but I assume you were supposed to contact the place you purchased it from and go from there . It was a very small window as well . I read this about 5 or 6 months ago so I doubt it’s still available . My Zhang Fei leg snapped after a week of very careful posing . Extremely disappointed considering how much I paid . I should’ve contacted TIMEWALKER TOYS but I didn’t want to put him in a spot where they get screwed . I’m just never ordering inflames collectibles again .

Just got a new guy and did a group shot.
45808046145_8f773e1e14_b.jpg

Now that I look at them together, their style is kinda not matching (aside from muscle Zhang Fei - which they made intentionally different)

I always thought this guy is shorter (or smaller than 2 main brothers) It looks like Guan-yu is the smallest!
45808048265_c291aeb4dc_b.jpg

I still like these guys over others.

-BTW, I'm not having any rubber problem on these guys. Any photos of what happened to which area?

Does anyone have word from Inflames regarding if they will be making a Liu Bei? And will the Zhuge Liang SHCC set be available for North America?

We need Liu Bei from Inflames to complete the Peach Garden Oath ! :)

The upper body of Battle damaged Zhang Fei is seamless like Phicen bodies. He’s huge! Taller than M34 body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back