O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, these companies think money grows on trees.

Btw, if anyone is looking for a Zhang Fei Battle Damaged, I have a brand new Deluxe to off load at cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone got release info for Zhao Yun?

Yes, I just got word from my taobao seller that he has arrived and will ship on December 10. I should receive it a few days later. I'll post pics asap!

This is for people in China though, have no idea when it will be available overseas.

Inflames Zhao Yun is here, awesome figure! Took me two days to set him up, lots of futzing to get the armor and belts on. Only my horse was missing the reigns. Already contacted my supplier to get replacements. IMG_4141.jpgIMG_4143.jpgIMG_4139.jpgIMG_4148.jpg

Yes, I hope to see that as well. Still need to catch up and find a Zheng Fei or hope for a 2.0 version.

I agree. I preordered Zhang Fei with manofactionfigures but they left me waiting and waiting so I canceled after they couldn't fullfill my preorder. I lost out on getting him with his horse at base price.

I agree. I preordered Zhang Fei with manofactionfigures but they left me waiting and waiting so I canceled after they couldn't fullfill my preorder. I lost out on getting him with his horse at base price.

The figure is totally worth it but I don't think the horse is. The articulation is weird and can barely stand without support, you are better off getting a 1/6 horse from somewhere else.

Back