O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found some time to take a few close up shots of Qin Shubao:

EfST1SP.jpg

The Diorama and weapon/amor stands

5Wp01n4.jpg

The scales continue onto the greaves.

rf5JfwG.jpg

The headsculpt is nice, good looking fellow

ubJ7zYB.jpg

The Maces

vBlLDIB.jpg

Scales on the back of the second helmet

PHTrWZV.jpg

front detail

zXRME60.jpg

Pauldron detail

c9mwW9w.jpg

Scabbard is entirely metal for some reason

XjJSzwb.jpg

Shoes are leather

CJfFzz8.jpg

All the little details on the edges of the armor are pinned through the leather instead of just glues on.

What a intricate and beautiful work from 303 toys . So nice . I’d be so afraid to pose this guy around like I do with my other 303 figures , who’s armor consist of plastic . How strong is the string holding each little bronze piece in place ? Be very careful with this piece . Thanks for sharing these photos .

Wow, that’s some amazing detail!

Honestly its breathtaking to look at. Very regal, befitting the character's divine status.

What a intricate and beautiful work from 303 toys . So nice . I’d be so afraid to pose this guy around like I do with my other 303 figures , who’s armor consist of plastic . How strong is the string holding each little bronze piece in place ? Be very careful with this piece . Thanks for sharing these photos .

No problem!

As for the scales; I've been messing around with the figure, futzing the outfit, testing the articulation; and i haven't had a problem with the scales. There isn't much "give" to the individual pieces, none of them have felt loose or at risk of falling off. When you touch them they almost feel like a solid mass, but are still flexible. Like i said; reminds me off snake skin.

The figure overall is quite sturdy. As i mentioned the small details on the leather borders of the armor i pinned through the leather; so no risk of them falling off. The only bits that felt fragile to me were the ends of the belt, which are thin; like i could tear them if i used enough force. Joint tolerance is great, solid but not ridiculously tight. Articulation has the hindrances you would expect from this much armor.

I'm very much looking forward to Jingde, first time we've seen hand stitched mountain armor for the whole suit. The Verycool 1/6 Monkey King figure from Tencent games has it but only for certain portions of his armor.

O-Soul Sima Yi deluxe figure. I feel meh about it.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/81440
Never ever buy osoul or motoys figures... only good in advertisement... but you will dissapoint when receive the figure.... i throw my Mo Toys Xiahoudun to trash can the moment i open it.... my osoul zhangfei wu ya horse with those ridiculous hard to displayed pose sold for 1/4 of my preorder price... *** u osoul & mo toys

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Never ever buy osoul or motoys figures... only good in advertisement... but you will dissapoint when receive the figure.... i throw my Mo Toys Xiahoudun to trash can the moment i open it.... my osoul zhangfei wu ya horse with those ridiculous hard to displayed pose sold for 1/4 of my preorder price... *** u osoul & mo toys

I agree. My O-Soul Zhao Yun and Lu Bu had so many issues. I'm never buying O-Soul stuff again.

More SHCC exclusives! Guan Yu doesn’t come with his weapon or Zhou Cang.
Two sets: one with the stool & desk and one without of those two items if you have ordered Zhou Cang deluxe.

223ef3b67bbb9545b15470f9344528bf.jpg
c25a5f5d1239e31fd404369a970b6e37.jpg

0c21bade78131e3e3f75dbd9a9f88046.jpg

d3973f719582e7c88cc96ff938f21d3a.jpg
2eb80e9c920d0f8b568fbb08384a9a3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres the price... i will attend shcc this month, will let you guys know
bcf3c465b3c6f551962d8d40e29443c0.jpg

Back