O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres the price in Indonesia from my local distributor

Lv Bu ( Feng Xian ) - Masterpiece Edition = 350usd dp 1.2jt ( figure only )

Normal version = Set 375usd
- figure 195usd
- horse140usd
- banner 40usd

I ordered the normal version, masterpiece edition is extremely ridiculous price

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Anyone’s getting Lady Qi from Pop Toys? Very reasonable prices.

I’m getting 3 deluxe copies so I can keep 1 for Lady Qi and swap heads for the other 2 to represent Sun Shang Xiang and Mu Guiying.
b828466c042ea6bb38cb6725efb13da9.jpg

70930d1f5a7e5a85509bfe4847ced121.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't she 戚夫人 from Han dynasty drama?
Why would you buy a figure who died such a horrible death..?
No, she’s wife of Qi Jiguang (played by Regina Wan) from Vincent Zhao’s flick God of War that came out last year.

53bc33a9118abf8ac6cea02ea0b67add.jpg

aa42308b343d25aa3f5528fd05f4078c.jpg

Btw I don’t see any of us has any problem buying characters who died a horrible death like Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, etc. [emoji38]

Ah. didn't know about the movie. I searched Google and only the other 戚夫人 came out.
Her death was A LOT different from Guan Yu, Zhang Fei

I pulled the trigger with getting the Three Kingdoms Series Huang Zhong (Hansheng) 1/6 Scale Figure & Horse Set. Really looking forward to setting him up . I ordered from BBTS . You really can’t beat that shipping . $ 4 baby !! Once these sets sell out they sky rocket in price on eBay . Did not want to regret not getting this .

I pulled the trigger with getting the Three Kingdoms Series Huang Zhong (Hansheng) 1/6 Scale Figure & Horse Set. Really looking forward to setting him up . I ordered from BBTS . You really can’t beat that shipping . $ 4 baby !! Once these sets sell out they sky rocket in price on eBay . Did not want to regret not getting this .
You won’t regret it by completing the Five Tiger Generals of Shu. I’ve learned not to wait on these figures for reasons you said above. I usually place my orders at Timewalker first because I like to support my local business. However, BBTS is a good second choice for me with $4 flat rate shipping.

Anyone ever purchased items from onesixthoutfitters before? They’re based in NY and they’re actually going to carry the masterpiece version of Lu Bu for $320. I might go with them depending on the shipping.

No history with Onesixthoutfitters. You can be the vanguard. [emoji38]

Well he is the strongest warrior in the Three Kingdoms...although he was a no loyalty little punk. I think the masterpiece armor looks really good and way better than the cheap plastic, paint faded O Soul Lu Bu that I have. I need a serious upgrade from that. My O Soul Lu Bu can barely stand or hold his halberd from the loose joints from the cheap body.

Well he is the strongest warrior in the Three Kingdoms...although he was a no loyalty little punk. I think the masterpiece armor looks really good and way better than the cheap plastic, paint faded O Soul Lu Bu that I have. I need a serious upgrade from that. My O Soul Lu Bu can barely stand or hold his halberd from the loose joints from the cheap body.
Yes, given the price I paid for O-Soul Lu Bu, the 303 Masterpiece isn’t that much more. I might pull the trigger if Steve does carry it.

I also checked with Onesixthoutfitter and with shipping Lu Bu comes out to around $335. So it’s doable consider O Soul Lu Bu was close to $275 for me and it was such cheap quality.

Here's the latest price update from my local dealer.

*New Chinese Warrior PO :*

- 303 Toys - MP003 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Three Kingdoms Series - Lv Bu ( Feng Xian ) - Masterpiece Edition
*[ Harga : 275 Usd ] Dp Rp.1,2jt*
**note = more than 1,200 piece pure copper and hand stitch on the body armor*

- KLG - KLGR015 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Deputy General of Liaodong in Namwon war - Yang Yuan
*[ Harga : 238 Usd ] Dp Rp.1jt*

- 303 Toys - 321 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Three Kingdoms Series - Soaring General Lv Bu ( Feng Xian
*[ Harga : 195 Usd ] Dp Rp.1jt*

- 303 Toys - 121 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Three Kingdoms Series - Red Rabbit The Steed
*[ Harga : 140 Usd ] Dp Rp.600rb*

- 303 Toys - 221 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Three Kingdoms Series - Banner Suite Of Lv Bu
*[ Harga : 40 Usd ] Dp Rp.150rb*

- JSModel - MN001 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Tangxia Tiger Jail War Xuanjia Army Zhechong Captain

- JSModel - MN002 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Tang Royal Guards Shenwu Army Gatekeeper Military Officer

- JSModel - MN003 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Tang Husar Horse
*[ Harga : 135 Usd ] Dp Rp.550rb*

- JSModel - MN004 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Tang Battle Flag
*[ Harga : 38 Usd ] Dp Rp.150rb*

- HY Toys - ZH18016 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Chinese Myth Series - Oriental Dragon Deluxe Version
*[ Harga : 285 Usd ] Dp Rp.1.2jt*

- HY Toys - ZH18015 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Chinese Myth Series - Dragon Chair
*[ Harga : 150 Usd ] Dp Rp.650rb*

- HY Toys - ZH18014 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Chinese Myth Series - Yaksha
*[ Harga : 60 Usd ] Dp Rp.250rb*

- HY Toys - ZH18013 - 1/6 Scale Figure - Chinese Myth Series - Oriental Dragon
*[ Harga : 135 Usd ] Dp Rp.550rb*

pic n detail =
www.thedragonvault.com

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

17284391ae54445b73e7746c99e40836.jpg

Send a message to Timewalker if you guys want the shop to stock the new Mr Z horses. Personally, I think Mr Z horses and animals are great products.

Back