O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a 303 Toys Zhuge Liang!!! OMG! I can't believe it! It's all thanks to @chipgau! He found one for me at a good price (good being subjective, but way better than $400 that people were asking for). I didn't have time to set him up yet but he looks fantastic. Pics later this week or next week along with my new 303 Liu Bei. Thanks again chipgau!

No problem bro. I only did half of the work; if it wasn’t for my wife’s willingness, I wouldn’t be able to make it happen for you. Now you have the complete Shu team!

I’ve been quietly building up my calvary. I am up to 18 horses now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like Coo Model is making a Ver 2.0 of Samurai Sanada Yukimura... saw this in one of Taobao item.
If true, it looks much much better than the one that was already released.
NRINkKp.jpg
This is not a complete Sanada 2.0 figure. This is Ii Naomasa with “Sanada’s helmet 2.0”. Helmet alone is $90. F—k that.

Hi Guys,
I just finished setting up. KLG Xuanwu General Horse works perfectly with COO samurai series !!!
74e0d817e3aff4e5ca5f47bd655c1db5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,
I just finished setting up. KLG Xuanwu General Horse works perfectly with COO samurai series !!!

How much is this horse? I don’t have her.

Thx playboy... i put it in my office so my wife wouldnt kill me.... ahahahahahahahaha

nice display indeed! Similikiti
Love your collection.

What is that display case thou? Looks like Detolf, but it has peg pipe on the back.
Modified? or different product?

nice display indeed! Similikiti
Love your collection.

What is that display case thou? Looks like Detolf, but it has peg pipe on the back.
Modified? or different product?
Yes its local made detolf style display case. I bought it in Informa. $50 each. I drill the poles to make it customized each shelf height. Fully dustproof the front door and put silica gell on each shelf

I got a 303 Toys Zhuge Liang!!! OMG! I can't believe it! It's all thanks to @chipgau! He found one for me at a good price (good being subjective, but way better than $400 that people were asking for). I didn't have time to set him up yet but he looks fantastic. Pics later this week or next week along with my new 303 Liu Bei. Thanks again chipgau!

Awesome news bro !! I know you’ve been really itching to get that figure !! Looking forward to pictures !! [emoji3][emoji106]

Hi Guys,

Does the dear horns not mounted symmetrically on the helmet on your set? This picture seem to show some off balance.
My set's horns are symmetrically off. So wonder if it is a manufacturing defect or it is meant to be as such.

This is not a complete Sanada 2.0 figure. This is Ii Naomasa with “Sanada’s helmet 2.0”. Helmet alone is $90. F—k that.

Yeah, I notice that after the initial euphoria.
The helmet is a piece of art but not at that kind of price, no way.
So, just wait for a version 2 which I think will surely be made.

Yeah, I notice that after the initial euphoria.
The helmet is a piece of art but not at that kind of price, no way.
So, just wait for a version 2 which I think will surely be made.
I hope they made Takeda Shingen and Uesugi Kenshin before making Sanada Yukimura 2.0. I’m tired of buying 2.0 upgrades when there are notable characters that haven’t been made yet.

Finally 5 tiger generals reunited !!!
Anyway heres a quick pics of COO Sanada Yukimura & Masamune Date

I have to say Im very impressed with these two figures. 50% of their armor is metal and very good craftmanship and details. A lot of accessories and the box can be used as display base and backround too. Definitely worth to buy

What is the name of the rooftop stand you have on the first photo??

Back