O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sun Quan looks good. I will get him to complete the Three Kingdoms rulers trifecta.

PS: I finally received Inflames Guan Yu in China, but I am not happy that I have to pay sales tax on Taobao now because of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess this one is based on this guy from old TV series. This one doesn't look bad.
Son.jpg

Hey guys
Im really liking the figures and the design. I just dont know where they are taken from.I know they are chineese culture but is it from movies,books,etc?
Im looking to learn about chinese history
Thanks!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hey guys
Im really liking the figures and the design. I just dont know where they are taken from.I know they are chineese culture but is it from movies,books,etc?
Im looking to learn about chinese history
Thanks!

1991 tv series of Romance of three kingdoms .

So the headsculpts of the figures are based on that? There are a lot of movies and i think 2 tv series

My understanding is that there was a novelization of this time period that was partially based on history, partially based on myth. There are also several movies and TV shows that take place during the period.

The many manufacturers of these figures often use likenesses from the media versions, but some are more original or artistically embellished takes. The outfits are also done differently, depending on the company. Inflames is quite stylized compared to 303, but not as fantastical as some of the other pieces out there.

It comes down to which characters you like, how much you're willing to spend, and which style you prefer.

So the headsculpts of the figures are based on that? There are a lot of movies and i think 2 tv series

Yes . The head sculpts from what can see comparing them is definitely inspired from the early 1991 tv series. Just check it out on YouTube . There is also a 2005 series thats really great as well with much bigger production but i dont see any of those actors in these figures . The creators of these figures were 100% inspired from the 1991 show no doubt.

Finally got my Guan Yu figure. It's a real beauty.

1577014003-80753484-10218370462966367-7188150583340040192-o.jpg

Do you know if the Wu Song (Inflames IFT029 or 030 I don't remember) is released yet? Thanks in advance.

Back