O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inflames is 100% plastic. Even the table and stool that came with Huo Tuo is plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

I'm not getting that but I hope other companies take note of that articulated dog figure. I can use some of them with my John Wick.

So this dog is really articulated? I have a friend who wants this dog (either movable or not). Where can you order this figure? Can't find it on ebay yet.

Based on history, Inflames figure prices are insanely inflated after being sold out on preorder. Be prepared to sell your kidney to purchase Inflames figures on the marketplace! 🤣

Guan Yu 2.0 Deluxe will hit 1000$ after it sold out.

until they make a Ver, 2.1 with additional head
ZhangUpgrade.JPG

Anyone in the group have the Guan Yu 2.0 yet or any news on the release?
The first batch is already out in China; however, my preorders from China have not been issued yet. US customers are gonna have to wait a while for this one to reach US retailers.

Based on history, Inflames figure prices are insanely inflated after being sold out on preorder. Be prepared to sell your kidney to purchase Inflames figures on the marketplace! 🤣

Guan Yu 2.0 Deluxe will hit 1000$ after it sold out.

i am sure 3.0 is in development phase. No need to overpay for scalpers

i am sure 3.0 is in development phase. No need to overpay for scalpers
Sure. Have to wait 2-3 more years though. This damn 2.0 version took 2 years to release from the preorder date. By that time Inflames probably increased the price like they did from 1.0 to 2.0 version.

This 2.0 is here because the first one was not in tune with Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun. Zhang Fei was the really the first of this line and a lot of people passed to see what happen. Inflames re-released him for collectors who missed. I think they should be able to move on ahead with more characters like Liu Bei and Ma Chao.

No posts since the 28th of last month. I need more news on awesome Chinese figs.

Does anyone have any news on Inflames Guan Yu? Pics or anything?

Not alot of unboxing or reviews of Guan Yu yet. Anyone knows if the big cape/cloak is wired? (And if it isn't, how the heck did they achieve that effect?)
YTgA8ei.jpg

Back