O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't you have a diorama of a castle? What happened to it
It’s in another room. Ming generals & wuxia figures are defending the castle against the Crusaders and Mongolian invaders (overlord Genghis Khan) [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, Coo Model has released the first in their "craftsmen 1/4 samurai series", first up is Nobunaga. Will nayone be getting into the 1/4 samurai line?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/96232
If I decided to buy it, I would buy directly from China. It’s $780 over there. However, it’s unlikely that I will buy this one unless there is a 1/4 horse that goes with it.

Hey guys, Coo Model has released the first in their "craftsmen 1/4 samurai series", first up is Nobunaga. Will nayone be getting into the 1/4 samurai line?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/96232

It’s a absolutely gorgeous looking collectible . I would love to get it but it’s not gonna fit with my current 1/6 scale collection . I tried getting in 1/4 scale before and it just ended up back in the box . It’s Also a hell of a lot money . We’ll see .

I’m going to save the money and buy Date 2.0 instead since I want to remain focus on 1/6 scale.

Between new figures from KLG, Inflames, 303, and Pop Toys, there are enough varieties in 1/6 that make me satisfied

Received Lu Bu today. It is amazing. The chest piece is metal and only held down by the red rope on top so it moves quite a bit. I want to put him on a horse when I figure out my space problem.... Again
Did you receive him from a US retailer? I have to order mine from China.

View attachment 459827

Received Lu Bu today. It is amazing. The chest piece is metal and only held down by the red rope on top so it moves quite a bit. I want to put him on a horse when I figure out my space problem.... Again

So you went with the masterpiece version afterall. He looks awesome! A top figure in my collection for sure.

Did you receive him from a US retailer? I have to order mine from China.

No I usually order these from Hong Kong so I don't wait too long.

So you went with the masterpiece version afterall. He looks awesome! A top figure in my collection for sure.

Yeah he looks so much better in person. It has become my favorite too.

He looks awesome bro !! Congrats . I don’t know why the standard version is taking so long to get to the US???

I think it depends more on the retailer. I received my masterpiece and standard Lu Bu from OneSixthOutfitters well over a month ago.

I lost hope of Lu Bu making to US shops so I bought the Masterpiece and banner from Taobao. Should be here in 2 weeks.

I tried to find the new Red Hare, but it seems to be sold out on Taobao now. My preorders in US are probably not going to be filled. It’s deja vu with Zhuge Liang and William Adams all over again.

Taobao ships to US?

Yes, they ship it to a warehouse which then ships it to you. Shipping to the warehouse is usually free if you use the recommended ones by TaoBao. You will have to pay shipping to the warehouse once it shipped. I paid $45 CAD for the regular edition of Zhao Yun shipped to Canada by EMS. It's not hard once you figure it out but I have to use multiple apps on my phone, TaoBao, Alipay, TaoBao chat, Google translate.

I lost hope of Lu Bu making to US shops so I bought the Masterpiece and banner from Taobao. Should be here in 2 weeks.

I tried to find the new Red Hare, but it seems to be sold out on Taobao now. My preorders in US are probably not going to be filled. It’s deja vu with Zhuge Liang and William Adams all over again.

You had him preordered with BBTS ?? Just curious because ive been watching out for him myself .

Back