Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which is the best body to use that is compatible with the BRJ head without modding?

Perseus, TT slim, advanced or narrow shoulder?

So which is the best body to use that is compatible with the BRJ head without modding?

Perseus, TT slim, advanced or narrow shoulder?

I know a lot of people are high on the Perseus body. Just know any body you use that doesn't have a neck on it, you will be able to see the neck joint when the nurses outfit is on.

I know a lot of people are high on the Perseus body. Just know any body you use that doesn't have a neck on it, you will be able to see the neck joint when the nurses outfit is on.

Nothing the facemask cant fix, plastic surgery just isn't one of my strong suits.

Hmm I think perseus looks way too buff and bulky for the joker, not to mention its probably the most priciest option of the lot.

How's the narrow shoulder look?

Edit: Just saw pics with all the TT exposed joints from earlier posts and im having second thoughts about the kp now..

Anyone willing to cut it up for a small fee?

Last edited:
i am going to go with the advanced; think the wider shoulders are a better representation of ledger's body type especially when you dont have him under all the layers of a full joker suit. or possibly a combination of an adv and a narrow. supposedly he new 2.0DX has a new body and it is exactly this combo.

Hi there, :wave

First time poster, but been lurking around the boards for quite some time now. :wink1:

Today, I recieved my Toysmon Nurse Joker 2.0 set.
But I don't have a body to put it on yet.
Now here locally, I don't have much options to choose from, just the TTM-18 and TTM-19.

At this moment I plan to use the V1 Joker headsculpt on it, cause I have the slick hair Bank Robber sculpt on its own body and the other Bank Robber sculpt on the V1 body.

When I have the finance and can afford the DX 11, I plan to switch the heads around again, by moving the DX 11 laughing sculpt on the V1 body, and move the Bank Robber sculpt back on its own body, and the slick hair one for the Nurse Joker with use of the wig.

I rather not cut down any necks, cause if I might sell anything in the future, people might not be so happy with a cut off neck of its original figure.

So what body would anyone of you advise for me to buy?
It looks with my idea's I am leaning towards the TTM-18, but the neck looks way better on the TTM-19, but it looks like then I would have to cutt off the neck also? Or am I mistaken?

Hope someone can give me a push in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, :wave

First time poster, but been lurking around the boards for quite some time now. :wink1:

Today, I recieved my Toysmon Nurse Joker 2.0 set.
But I don't have a body to put it on yet.
Now here locally, I don't have much options to choose from, just the TTM-18 and TTM-19.

At this moment I plan to use the V1 Joker headsculpt on it, cause I have the slick hair Bank Robber sculpt on its own body and the other Bank Robber sculpt on the V1 body.

When I have the finance and can afford the DX 11, I plan to switch the heads around again, by moving the DX 11 laughing sculpt on the V1 body, and move the Bank Robber sculpt back on its own body, and the slick hair one for the Nurse Joker with use of the wig.

I rather not cut down any necks, cause if I might sell anything in the future, people might not be so happy with a cut off neck of its original figure.

So what body would anyone of you advise for me to buy?
It looks with my idea's I am leaning towards the TTM-18, but the neck looks way better on the TTM-19, but it looks like then I would have to cutt off the neck also? Or am I mistaken?

Hope someone can give me a push in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

TTM18 = no need to cut neck on sculpt.
TTM19 = need to cut neck

hey leenart, welcome. yeah to use the TTM19 you'd have to cut off the neck. i personally went with the TTM16 for joker nurse but as thats not a ready option for you i'd go with the TTM18.

My Nurse Joker~~~

P9040027.jpg

P9040028.jpg

P9040021.jpg

P9040030.jpg

:clapWOW!!! That looks great nice job, all the best wrapped into one killer nurse. Looks like toysmon + KGS socks + KP body and MRM HS modded to fit the neck in KP body, did you mod the MRM HS yourself that would have taken nerve.:yess:

Last edited:
I have a pair of your socks and IMO they are the best out there, Thanks:wave

Thanks. But to be honest, the purple color looks better on the Toysmon. Something I did already fix on my V2 socks. However Toysmon did not get the size of the squares right. Also the socks seem to be a little lose. All in all they made it better than HT but I am still pissed that they have advertised with pics of my work that clearly wasnt for sale. Anyway, guess thats life.:lol:medic

Just received my nurse joker set in the mail and I could'nt be happier. I wasnt expecting the colored socks, not as accurate as King's version, but it gets the job done. Overall I'm really happy. Will try and take pics later.

Back