Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the body but I don't really like the head. Not trying to offend.

Added hair looks good though.

Have to say that body looks perfect for his look in the scene - Heath had some muscle on him.

Still think it's a bit too muscular, but you're not gonna get any closer with the current selection of muscle bodies.

I'm wondering if the DX Indy body would end up being better. I'm thinking it might be unless they use the Perseus body for him too, but that's the coolest looking nurse Joker I've seen so far.

I'm wondering if the DX Indy body would end up being better. I'm thinking it might be unless they use the Perseus body for him too, but that's the coolest looking nurse Joker I've seen so far.

Pretty sure the indy body is the one use for wolverine and royce and won't work becasue it hasn't suclpted legs.

anyone know anywhere to get the nurse kit?

thanks

I saw one listed in the for sale forum here a few days ago. From what I remember, it hadn't sold yet.

Was a fairly reasonable price too (given that you can't get it anywhere else), but it might've been from England, so you might have to pay a bit for shipping.

This thing's getting really hard to get, though, so if you really want one, I'd jump for it if you find it.

I just hate how these were available for years and I finally was getting one, but my dad missed the auction as usual and now they don't sell them anymore.

F@ck, I can't wait until I get a paypal

Here is my one. Brought it off eBay free with my BR Joker.

IMG_0677.JPG

Quite a crappy body with it (all rubbery and not very moveable) - perhaps I need to invest in a new one.

Back