Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is beautiful. Sadly all the muscle bodies look to big to me for this character. Perseus is probably as close as you're gonna get though.

That makes me really sad we never got any Joker heads from HT that fit that style of neck. Very good use of that body. I would have never though it would work (I would have thought it was too buff, but its not).

I have been looking everywhere but I can't find a Nurse Joker set, can anyone help me out. Maybe you or some you know is selling the set, thanks.

Wish HTs would've chose this instead of the cop uniform for the DX. I mean you only see him in the cop uniform for a split second and the nurse outfit was such a great scene especially when he's walking out of the hospital as it's blowing up. Don't get me wrong I like the cop uni but I believe this would've been an awesome and unique version.

Wish HTs would've chose this instead of the cop uniform for the DX. I mean you only see him in the cop uniform for a split second and the nurse outfit was such a great scene especially when he's walking out of the hospital as it's blowing up. Don't get me wrong I like the cop uni but I believe this would've been an awesome and unique version.

Agreed - Nurse scene was amongst the best moments of the film

I brought this a few days ago... still waiting for it to arrive.

joker_figures_set.png

BR Joker and a Joker Nurse Disguise figure.

The nurse figure look like the $24.99 one that most people on here. Can anybody confirm that for me please? :D

Really excited for its arrival!

Congrats on a great set there! :hi5:

And yes, that's the toysmon nurse outfit that most of us (including myself) have. :)

Almost looks like it comes with two red wigs...

Back