NTT Bruce Maquette by Mike Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought this bad boy last night, made by bill wieger.

Measures 4 feet long and 2.5 tall. Should be here in a month.

c2faefcd.jpg

Chris

Hey my first video review. Do I really sound like that?? Where the hell did that Canadian/NYC accent come from?? Anyways it's my first video of this kind. I did it because there had been no other video reviews and I thought it deserved one.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBlmOxjPB14&list=HL1332290735&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]

It looks like I'm unfortunately going to need to find a new home for my NTT Bruce (#50). Does anyone have an idea as to what they go for these day?

Thanks.

It looks like I'm unfortunately going to need to find a new home for my NTT Bruce (#50). Does anyone have an idea as to what they go for these day?

Thanks.

Noooooooooooooo!!! Don't do it!!! I don't think they have really shot up in price and since Mike is making other Jaws products I am not sure if they will go up to much. I could be and hope I am wrong. However If you want to sell it for the original price I know someone who might want it.

Look what I got :eek:

photo3-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

ntt1.jpg

for scale:

photo2-1.jpg

Mike was so good to work with and I love this statue. I have some great statues from Sideshow but this one is easily one of if not THE best statue I got. The detail is fantastic as is the material used to make it. I'm happy with the base and all the extras that were included. Do not hesitate to buy from the Schultz family, they are awesome !!

How the hell did I miss your pics?? Congrats to you!!!

Owned the SS maquette for years, but I agree this release tops it in every way.

I'm confused. I know his initial run off his site sold out pretty quick, but what is the difference between this one being sold on BBTS? It says its released by the Schultz family, so is it the same piece, just without a more elaborate base? Is it the same size?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SCO10000&mode=retail

the one on bbts is 25", the original was 37" and had a load of extras and a choice of base. still looks good mind but im glad i got the 37" piece!

the one on bbts is 25", the original was 37" and had a load of extras and a choice of base. still looks good mind but im glad i got the 37" piece!

Yes the new Sharks that Mike is making are great and are perfect for those that missed out on the original Bruce NTT.

Mike and his family are really good people and make the best Bruce/JAWS sharks out there.

i coudnt agree more. they were a pleasure to deal with and bruce is the most impressive piece i own by a long shot!

Back