Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife, who normally loves a little moan about me wasting money on 'those stupid toys', is now demanding I get her Rocket Racoon. This after she took it on herself to buy the Hulk a while back. Looks like the bug has finally rubbed off on her.

Yondu with light up mohawk :panic: IT MUST BE DONE!
Words :lecture

He's easy to make and don't need much accessories.
Just him, his arrow, one toothy smile head sculpt and one whistling (both with lit-up feature).

DO WANT :monkey2

Yeah if they make an extra figure I think it will be Ronan and not Nebula, Hot Toy like to avoid female figures when possible sadly.
I agree about the movie, its very well made they clearly chose the right director. It was Marvel Studios btw not Disney:wink1:, they are owned by Disney but I wouldn't say they interfere much

The Milano rocks, I dont think we'll get a 1/6th Scale version but who knows if we'll get something else
Naturally it was Marvel Studios, but their positive involvement and skill go without saying. I mentioned Disney because they have the ability to interfere - especially on an expensive but potentially risky project like this - but didn't. The reality is, I really appreciate them right now because not a lot of companies would just sit quietly, let an indie director helm a blockbuster, and then only wait in the shadows while shelling out millions to run commercials of a gun toting talking raccoon all day.

It's awesome too because I'm a fan of Gunn's work. Super is one of my favorite films :lol

Glad they let him make this. Getting his name more known

I'm still really sad they killed off Ronan. I wanted to see him team up with the Guardians like he does in the comics after becoming somewhat of a good guy. I'd like to think he's trapped in Soul World. XD

Yeah that bothered me too, mostly becomes it slightly diminishes the chances of them going after the Annihilation storyline.

Hot toys better make a electronic dancing Groot or else

dancing-groot.gif

Awesome looking figures from an awesome movie (seen it twice now!)... getting all of them of course! Well, unless they don't fix Drax but I'm pretty sure Hot Toys are aware of the complaints by now.

Back