Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking they did that for a few laughes more than anything. When the Guardians go see The Collector, you can see Howard for like a split second in the background in a cage. It's really hard to catch, haha. The day the movie released (Aug. 1) is also the day that Howard the Duck the movie released in 1986. Thought that was pretty cool.

Ahh yeah I didn't even know that was a movie....thanks :)

.....no I didn't......but I'll definitely be seeing it again :wink1:

Cool, I noticed more and more people wait for the extra scene now, when I went to see some of the Phase 1 stuff, I was the only one who stuck around, this time about 70% of people stayed to watch

Its just a short funny scene but its worth catching imo

Oh absolutely!! I always stay but my dad was itching to go so....

You should have Judo chopped him "QUIET, we're staying", my showing was on early so I went by myself :lol
all-by-myself-gif.gif

How does Ultron-7 have a good pic of Thanos? I can't find any besides the official one released.

Yeah, give me Howard The Duck. Even if he's an exclusive with The Collector.

I would be happy with just getting Ronan and Nebula, done and done
Seven figures from this movie is pushing it, they made only 5 for TWS not counting the Helicarrier

Winter Soldier was a quality film, but not a lot of memorable designs. I'd be hard pressed to identify a 4th character I'd want. But with Guardians, not only is it a quality film but has many, many awesome cool character designs. HT made 12 figures for Avengers (counting the Chitauri as 2 seperate ones). So 9 for Guardians wouldn't be pressing it at all, given the cool characters.

Wow, what a movie. Loved everything about it. Seemed so new and fresh, love the mix of the music. It totally worked. Moonage Daydream tops it for me. Such a great scene with one of my favorite songs. I want them all now. Can't wait to view it multiple times. Hopefully with the whole team on my shelves.

Back