Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already preordered the first three so just waiting for the other two to go up (cool idea about adding a potted Groot with Drax, EX would sell like hotcakes). I'd also gladly pick up Nebula, Thanos and Ronan in that order. Longshots would be Yondo and Korath.

I've already preordered the first three so just waiting for the other two to go up (cool idea about adding a potted Groot with Drax, EX would sell like hotcakes). I'd also gladly pick up Nebula, Thanos and Ronan in that order. Longshots would be Yondo and Korath.

all 10 of those would be day 1 PO for me
+1 for Ronan
+1000 for Nebula
and +∞ for Thanos :lol

I haven't decided whether I'll go HT or PF's for these guys but in addition to all five team members I'd strongly consider Nebula, Korath (Djimon Hounsou's character), the Collector and Thanos.

Ronan was passable but didn't do it for me enough for me to want a figure of him.

everyone1.gif

going to wait for Drax and Gamorra in the maroon outfit, but preordered ex Star Lord, Groot and Rocket.

Before seeing the movie, I only wanted Star Lord.

After seeing the movie I want the whole "We are grootped" team!

The movie really surprised me. I wasn't expecting it to be such a rockin good time at the theater. This movie had it all; action, a good plot, character development, humor, drama, romance and a great cast. Best sci-fi space opera since empire strikes back and arguably the best comic book/superhero movie ever. Chris Pratt owned the role of star Lord, he reminded me of a mixture of Han solo/Indiana Jones and nathon fillions firefly character but with more charisma. I am not sure if that's how star Lord really is in the comics but I really liked the whole smuggler/outlaw/womanizer turned hero vibe (much like Han) I was also surprised by how well they pulled off Groot and his interactions with rocket reminded me a lot of Han and chewie.Groot has to be the best portrayal of character like this since chewie, they nailed the facial expressions and vocalizations required to sell the part and get the audience to care about the character. I could go and and on about this film- as soon as it ended I wanted to watch it again!

Actually, I meant to say everyone on the team except Drax unless they get him him right. And Thanos and Ronin.

Man, I wish they would make Thanos. But he couldn't really have any accessories yet... not that he'd need any. They will wait until the Avengers 3 line and include the Infinity Gauntlet.

Obviously the main 5 are a must. But given the success of the film I'd like to see them go much deaper, ala Avengers. I don't think screen time precludes Thanos - some of the Iron Men they're making don't have ANY screen time.

I think Ronan, Thanos, Nebula and Yondu would all be easy sells.

Obviously the main 5 are a must. But given the success of the film I'd like to see them go much deaper, ala Avengers. I don't think screen time precludes Thanos - some of the Iron Men they're making don't have ANY screen time.

I think Ronan, Thanos, Nebula and Yondu would all be easy sells.

How did I forget Yondu?? That would be an amazing figure. I agree, and they've got 9 months til the next Marvel film so I'm sure they'll want to make the most of this license until then. Especially if it keeps doing well at the bo

I would be happy with just getting Ronan and Nebula, done and done
Seven figures from this movie is pushing it, they made only 5 for TWS not counting the Helicarrier

Just got back and holy s*** was that awesome!!!!! I fricken loved everything about it!!!!! I was iffy on Rocket and Groot but now they are musts! So is everyone else, even Gamora which I though would NOT happen. Man she rocked! I want them all and Ronan!!! Man that was a great movie....did I mention it was awesome?.....cuz it was.

Back