Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT will milk this film ala IM..it is extremely successful and well liked and more versions of several characters will follow. HT struck gold with another license...

I'm in for all. Now as for making different versions of each I will probably most likely say no thank you.

Loved the movie, but just can't swing the bat for all of them. Star-Lord (if the Chris Pratt sculpt looks good) and Gammora is probably it; too many other figs coming out I want a hell of a lot more (the entire Firefly crew, Virgil Hiltz), not to mention the 10 or so pre-orders I already have out there, and some customs I'm working on. Very cool film, though.

I wouldn't mind having Groot but what the movie really did was make me realize how much I want Thanos. That'd be one impressive figure having him on a villains shelf, looming behind Loki and the Joker.

Sucks they won't make one until Avengers 3.

I'm probably going to go ahead and get Rocket. The others are tempting but I will have to see how I feel once the adrenaline from seeing the film is gone. I really don't care about getting anyone beyond the group though.

If my collection wasn't so violently trimmed at all times, I'd be tempted to get everything offered.

Unfortunately my primary wishlist from after the movie (and much earlier) - being best friends with Chris Pratt - isn't possible, I will probably just look into one item.

My one representation will probably be the Kotobukiya Rocket / Groot bust. This will let me get them in my display for both a small dollar amount, as well as a small size amount. I'd love more, but it just wouldn't work for my display (or wallet), sadly.

However, if Rocket's PF had come with a sound chip that plays his "Boo hoo" line, I would have paid any amount of money.

Just can't understand why this is not the exclusive bonus in the double pack version
View attachment 124919

When I saw that, I had three immediate thoughts:

1) "HAHAHAHAHA"
2) "I need an animated gif of that, STAT" (which I found elsewhere)
3) This needs to be a toy.

Seriously, make this one of those cheap dancing flowers / Pepsi cans from the late 80's, and charge $20 for them. They would sell a ton of them.

iOJ8UbG.jpg

I would like all of the Guardians in their team uniforms. Any word on the rumored 5-pack or was that just a translation error? Even if they don't announce team uniforms, it's likely that I'll get all five. Loved the movie and each character had such personality. Can't see passing one up.

I think it was a translation error. As far as I know, there has been no official word from anyone about a 5-pack. I just can't see HT releasing a set of that many figures together for what would have to sell for around $1000. I won't be surprised to see more releases with different outfits though--maybe a couple 2-packs or a 3-pack

I second that it was likely a mistranslation/miscommunication. However, if they make a 5-pack of the Ravager-red uniforms, I'd buy it - even with the individual figures on order.

I second that it was likely a mistranslation/miscommunication. However, if they make a 5-pack of the Ravager-red uniforms, I'd buy it - even with the individual figures on order.

me too, its so frustrating :lol there are so many different outfits in this movie and characters we want :lol

just watched the movie, its was fun movie..i would say i would get them all 5 members of the team..not sure on a ronan figure though, but he was a badass villian and certainly not afraid to face up against the mad titan

Loved the movie but not enough to spend the money for the figures. Having said that, if I were to get some, it would def be the rocket and groot 2 pack.

Back