Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just can't understand why this is not the exclusive bonus in the double pack version
Captura de pantalla 2014-08-02 a las 00.28.25.jpg

I would love all 5. Just saw it for the 2nd time today. Due to money and space, I would put Star-Lord at the top of the list and then Rocket/Groot right after. Gamora would be a pass and Drax would be a maybe. I enjoyed his character alot more than I thought I would.

It's still just Star-Lord for me. I was thinking of caving on Rocket and Groot, but Rocket looks off to me, so I'm sticking to my guns and just getting Quill.

Just can't understand why this is not the exclusive bonus in the double pack version
View attachment 124919

Hot Toys is probably hard at work on a 1:1 scale version of Groot, with dancing feature that will retail at approximately $1299 USD.

I would say I have to have star-lord and groot, followed by gamora. Will pick up rocket for cheaper on eBay and get drax for the sequel...gives them a lot of time to fix him.

Well given they will release different variants as well as make them for the next movie in 2017, I'm ok with waiting to complete the team. Especially if they don't change drax's face.

I need a Thanos badly. He'd literally be around Hulks size

I loved Zoe Saldana in this. I can't see how anyone couldn't like her in it, or anything for that matter. She's great

I want them all. Don't know if I'll end up buying them all though.

Starlord, Rocket and Groot are very easy purchases. Great looking figures of great characters.

Gamora was a little dull in the movie but her figure looks cool whereas Draxx was awesome in the movie but the figure looks fairly plain. I kinda feel like a complete set of guardians would make up for Gamora and Draxxs respective shortcomings though.

Back