noticed something about the predator/avp movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lets just hope it will be better than avp-r if they do make one.
Heres an awesome screen shot of avp-r. :rock

Black%20Background.jpg

i don't. AVP technically was P3, and they've all been going down hill since P1. hollywood doesn't have a bottom, and there's no limit to how low they can go with sequels.

*cough* robocop 3 ............................. :monkey3

id be happy to see another avp movie :D just not a ^^^^^ one

*cough* robocop 3 ............................. :monkey3

id be happy to see another avp movie :D just not a ^^^^^ one
exactly.
but, there won't be a good AVP movie. ever. the franchise has been skewed through the wrong genre and wrong demographic for there to be any chance to be taken seriously enough for a decent movie.
and, frankly, i don't even like the whole concept. Alien should be Alien and Predator should be Predator. nothing more, or less. combining them has resulted in nothing but garbage so far.
________
Ford pilot picture

Last edited:
the pred must die. its the law ;) predator movie ending woudnt feel right if the pred didnt die.

the pred must die. its the law ;) predator movie ending woudnt feel right if the pred didnt die.

I've said it before and I'll say it again AVP-R sucked balls.
But I personally think it would have been better if wolf won the fight on the roof top with the predalien, ripped his head off and made it out of there before the bomb hit. That way he could return in futur movies, eg: come back
for his plasma cannon.

But I personally think it would have been better if wolf won the fight on the roof top with the predalien, ripped his head off and made it out of there before the bomb hit. That way he could return in futur movies, eg: come back
for his plasma cannon.

as a dishonoured pred! that would have been awesome

for his plasma cannon.

That would piss me off so much. I was hoping the Wolf would win BEFORE I knew it was a Alien hate fest. So no, that would have sucked, and made the movie 10 times worse.

No. AvP is far FAR better then AvP-R. AvP makes somewhat sense. Has a great look, its not a carbon copy of the other films, and it didnt go NUTS with the homages.

Its crappy, but AvP-R is worse in everyway. Its cheap, its wickedly baised. (Anderson atleast had more then one of each creature, and that kept you in suspense a bit. Sure, he killed 2 Preds quickly, which was sorta lame, but he made up for it with Scar killing a ton of Aliens). Not ONE Alien, aside from the Predalien, wounded the Wolf. Thats crap.

The script is worse, the characters are worse, the ending is stupid.....ugh.

avp was far superior to avp:r . the story was stupid but its entertaining and both alien and preds get good representation. avp:r, infact no, im not even gonna discuss it anymore the film was awful end of.

Back