Noob from Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The 1 Who Knocks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks! :wave

I'm Craig from Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Many of you may know it as the place that the brilliant TV show Trailer Park Boys was filmed. My collecting background is mostly comics, I have thousands of single issues and lots of graphic novels. I'm a film/tv buff, an avid reader, and a confirmed video gamer.

One night roaming the internet, 30 tabs deep into the unknown (to me) realm of action figures, I found Hot Toys. :horror
I was amazed at almost all aspects of these items, but what boggled my mind the most is how I could have missed so much. I thought I was informed about this stuff!

I've been creeping these boards for a number of months, and after getting a few figures I decided I'd join the fun. I took some (phone) pics of my first 3 figures, so I hope to get them up soon. Lots of the photography by board members is really inspiring to me, maybe I can pick up a nice deal on a DSLR on boxing day!:pray:

At the risk of dragging on my post, for those interested my first figures were DX12 Batman, DX07 Bespin and SS Boba Fett. My PO list is very large, I am thoroughly addicted :wink1:
Joker 2.0, Mark VII, Spider-Man, Catwoman, Black Widow, Wolverine, Solid Snake and T800 BD. All I can say is thank god (SS) for Flex Pay.:lol

Thank you for reading and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Craig! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Looks like you're off to a great start with your collection! :rock

Back