Nolan Dark Knight Trilogy (BB/TDK/TDKR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don?t know how many people heard ?check these out they are a sight to behold? in the back room of a comic shop but I think you dodged a bullet, statistically speaking.

:lol

I was very...lucky.

*glances at figures on the shelf*

Mq1CYwi.gif

I memba that!!

Memba this magazine scan? Milk magazine I think it was called?

ed6aC51.jpg
n3fFf96.jpg
wddrpKm.jpg

I remember going to a local comic/collectible store and the owner took me to the back room and showed me the bank robber joker and the TDK Bats figure. He said, "Check these out. These are a sight to behold." Then I went back outside and saw the DC Direct TDK Joker. :lol

I remember when that figure was unanimously recognized as mindblowingly awesome. Its reign was pretty short. The customs started arriving and they haven't stopped to this day. Ledger Joker would probably still top any given ''what should I sculpt next?'' poll.

Yea I remember that figure. It?s why I joined back in 2009. I saw the mods and people using the head on the normal joker. Funny cause back then I didn?t care about high end figures . I bought the crappy dc direct joker and thought it was the most amazing thing ever then I saw this sculpt and my mind was blown. So now here I am. Missed out on several jokers sadly .

Yea I remember that figure. It?s why I joined back in 2009. I saw the mods and people using the head on the normal joker. Funny cause back then I didn?t care about high end figures . I bought the crappy dc direct joker and thought it was the most amazing thing ever then I saw this sculpt and my mind was blown. So now here I am. Missed out on several jokers sadly .

I spent ?500 on getting both the first Hot Toys Joker and this figure, crazy money!

I think I posted a photo of them both on the Spawn boards at the time!

I actually still have it. And the second sculpt is on my version 2 joker body w/ a new trench coat. I still love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dark Knight becomes the second superhero movie to be inducted in the National Film Registry, after Superman (1978).
Founded in 1988, The National Film Registry includes movies preserved by the United States National Film Preservation Board, based on their cultural, artistic and historic significance.

JznchkL.jpg

:clap:yess:

The Dark Knight becomes the second superhero movie to be inducted in the National Film Registry, after Superman (1978).
Founded in 1988, The National Film Registry includes movies preserved by the United States National Film Preservation Board, based on their cultural, artistic and historic significance.

JznchkL.jpg

As it should........:)

No. Too fantastical, too much CGI, too many quips for serious consideration. I still love them though. Watched Infinity War again just the other night.

But are they respected like Superman, Nolan Bats, and Logan? I'm not so sure.

Well, EG has the same RT score as TDK. Black Panther has a higher RT score and was nominated for a best picture Oscar. Not to mention, the passing of the actor plus the cultural impact as far as the black community according to the media anyways. I think Black Panther will be chosen.

JznchkL.jpg

Great news! While not my most favorite [Batman film], I think it's well earned.

Back