Nolan Dark Knight Trilogy (BB/TDK/TDKR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Sunday, July 18th, it was the 13th aniversary of TDK.

IoKs6Od.jpg

JmezEfe.jpg

1P17Jgv.gif

Today, July 20th, the 9th aniversary of TDKR.

PicRECq.jpg

I like the film. šŸ˜

This year in July, it was TDK's 14th anniversary, and TDKR's 10th anniversary. Jeez, TDKR is already that old? It feels like not too long ago it came out :thud:

I love Begins! :bow

I've said it plenty times before, Batman Begins is one of my most favorite superhero movies as well as part of my top favorite movies ever. It's a top-tier origin story, the best in opinion, up there with Spider-Man (2002).

17 years, wow! :thud:

IKR??? :thud:

Batman Begins is my favourite of the trilogy and the only real "Batman" film of the three.

I wish they had kept the Batman Begins design and aesthetic of Gotham City for the other two movies.

I agree! BB has that 'elemental' feel, setting and ambiance to it that I felt was missing in the next films (though for me TDKR had tidbits in it). Imagine if TDK had that, seeing joker in that sort of setting, it'd elevate the movie so much more in my opinion.

The Tumbler chase in Batman Begins is arguably the GREATEST Batmobile chase scene EVER!!!!!!

Yes, yes!!! The Tumbler chase scene is so great! It was the Batmobile's first outing, and it delivered! It was introduced brilliantly and its engine sound is beastly along with Zimmer's score plus some good action and some snippets of subtle humor.

I still really like the Batmobile's chase scene in The Batman, but I think I'd ultimately prefer BB's, just my own opinion.

Zurdo's back! Good timing...I just made a special post just for you in the "pin-up" art section!!

Back