"No Name" bodies***REVIEW LINK ON Page 1***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Headplay bodies

Seems promising... $9.00 shipping for each and no combined shipping kind of sucks though. Hoping another retailer will carry these.

Which I assume we'll find out when our fellow freaks get theirs in :yess:

I'm going to wait and see if Cotswold or monkey depot get them in before going to eBay

I ordered one about an hour ago too so I will also give my opinion on it once I get it. Hoping its good because I will can make more customs without spending so much on a damn body.:yess:

Again you are not reading right.
Let me spell that out for you.

I said that at first from the pictures the METAL BOSS BODY was regarded as a HT recast.
Also the pastic was different and the proportions too.
Once in hand you could see that the knees were different from HT.

Then i say that THESE NEW BODIES could be the same as THE METAL BOSS BODY.
They look like HT recasts but once in hand they could have differences.
Maybe not the knees this time maybe something else.
Like you noted they say it's 90% same as HT, who knows what is the difference...

Don't put word in my mouth i never said these new bodies are different from HT, i said they MIGHT be different based on the METAL BOSS BODY story.
Finaly i said that the knees on these new bodies LOOK LIKE the knees on the new HT bodies.
I don't have these new bodies i'm making assuption from pictures, like those who saying they are recasts...

The foreword to my post is very clear you're the only one who don't seem to get it.

You could be a little more respectful with your response. You are now coming off as really hostile. The problem is really with how you worded things. I too got the impression that at one point you were saying they are the different and then saying they are the same.

A lot of people here must have made the same assumption but they didn't bother pointing it out.

That said, these are clear recast of HT bodies and the proportions are exactly the same. Stop trying to make it sound like it's not. The materials (no doubt inferior) and a part or two might be different but that doesn't change the fact that they clearly recast HT bodies, right down to the detail on the chest.

It is what it is. For the price I will honestly not be expecting HT quality but it will be an affordable alternative for people who don't want to pay for a HT body.

ps-The Bruce Willis HS is from the VTS Detective set.

I don't think his hostility was uncalled for. It was a natural response since the other guy was pretty out of line and also I feel like you guys should really utilize basic reading comprehension since it was painfully obvious exactly what the opening poster was talking about when he was discussing the joints on the body. It was entirely unneeded for the other guy to even attempt to open some sort of contradiction. What was the point? He wanted to feel good on the inside? Is watching Doctor Who on weekends not enough anymore? There was no need to call the opening poster out on anything because this topic is not about him.

I don't think his hostility was uncalled for. It was a natural response since the other guy was pretty out of line and also I feel like you guys should really utilize basic reading comprehension since it was painfully obvious exactly what the opening poster was talking about when he was discussing the joints on the body. It was entirely unneeded for the other guy to even attempt to open some sort of contradiction. What was the point? He wanted to feel good on the inside? Is watching Doctor Who on weekends not enough anymore? There was no need to call the opening poster out on anything because this topic is not about him.

I was confused too cause first he says the metal boss body is not the same as HT because of different materials, proportion, and knee joints. He then later says the new HP bodies might have the same knee joint as HT bodies.

Isn't these the bodies used on the metal boss figure cause knee joint or not, it sure looks exactly like it.

And anyone who have owned a HT body can tell it's an obvious copy of the HT body, right down to the marking on the chest.

So at the end of the day, despite saying it might be different, it is still a copy of a HT body. Now I am not trying to be a moral police and says it's wrong to buy one but let's call it what it is, a copy of HT body.

Even the TTL bodies are copies of BBI bodies.

ps- What does Dr.Who got to do with this now?

The hilarious part is . . .

There are those who'll gladly and willfully pay for a HT bootleg/copy/knock off . . . some who will avoid bootlegs due to their preference for the real deal from HT . . . some who don't care with no qualms about IP, original designs, etc. being jacked by whoever . . . yet almost everyone will get into a fit if Sideshow's offerings gets jacked (i.e. bootleg & recast).

Such double standards and hypocrisy.

:lol

Whatever . . .
I'll own that.

Double standard for sure.

Recasting a statue and/or sculpt is big kahkah.

Copying a 1/6 body, I just can't be bothered enough to care :dunno

Such is life.

The new Hit Figure is a basic total copy of the TTM, and I dont care about that either.
HT0001-2.jpg

When sellers do that, increase even if it's a few bucks I tend to back off from them. That's just me.

lol at $19.99.
Someone should recast Headplay immediately & sell them for like $2.99 with free shipping worldwide!
That will teach them!

I would recommend to stop buying.
First mostly because we don't know what the quality is and second because HP is a bit of an ass with jacking up the prices that fast.
These bodies could be _____ wait for reviews.

Last edited:

Yep, just as I though. Let the jacking begin. They are creeping up already to TTM bodies without hands and feet. Interest, lost.

wow....that hit figure looks pretty damn cool....looks like 2012 is the year of the new muscle body becoming the standard....the old bodies SHOULD go for cheap....

wow....that hit figure looks pretty damn cool....looks like 2012 is the year of the new muscle body becoming the standard....the old bodies SHOULD go for cheap....

I doubt it honestly, the muscle bodies are good only if u want to expose it. But the old bodies are better proportionate for skinnier guys, layers of clothing and have better mobility.

IMO the only body that will become true rarities are the TT advanced bodies.

Well more body options is the best.
Muscular or not as long as they are all available at decent prices it's all good.

I think that we all got carried away by this hobby, the prices keep rising and we are feeding the beast.

This time we can send a message to Headplay that we are are not gonna buy their bodies if they think we are suckers and jack up their prices that fast.
Company like Kaustic Plastik is listening to us and trying to keep this hobby available to all of us.
I know most of the companies are there to make profit but there is profit and there is taking your customers for suckers.

So guys please don't buy the headplay bodies for now, at least wait for reviews.

Back