No more waitlists?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jdonoho said:
Sorry...I haven't visited in a while...been busy with the store and the day job family life, etc.

Anyway...waitlist...I just got an email that an Ugluk waitlist was set to be converted. Kind of odd this late in the game...thinking error or they found some during the move...anyone else getting any waitlist items that you'd have thought were long gone?

I have received the same email for Ugluk. Just wait and see I guess :rolleyes:

Congratz to all new Ugluk owners! And you get it for the regular price too. I remember I payed more that twice that price for getting him into my collection, and that was nearly 2 years ago... !
This gives me hope for all the Weta stuff I'm on the wait list for!

I'm getting the Cleaved Orc Bust, too. First thing I've ever gotten off the waitlist. Wish they'd filled my Moria Orc Archer bust waitlist too (I know some others got notified that they'd be getting theirs), but guess I should be happy getting anything at all.

I just received a Wait List for the Ugluk Statue! WTF?!?!

I just bought one two weeks ago on eBay for $165!

Damn it! :monkey2

Nooooo!!!

Now they have cancelled they waitlist for Boromir Son of Denethor Bust!:monkey2

Damn, I always get so happy when I se a email from SS, only to get this :(

Now I must get the Ugluk as everybody else!

Link said:
Just got one for a Ringwraith Bust, wonder what else has been found?

That's a great Bust, one of thee best BG busts. Nice n Heavy too.

Are these wait lists being filled the new ones, not the old ones?

Hmm.. Thats strange, I put my name down on the old waitlists.. and when they changed I first thought that the old ones were erased, so I put my name down for some items in the new waitlists... And I got the Ringwraith bust and the grima bust from the new one were you don't have to confirm that you want the item!

Shouldn't I have got the old ones first?:confused:

I was looking through my orders this morning and noticed I have an 'Order placed' for a 'High Elven Infantry Helm'.

Is this one of those mistake wait list conversions that happened a while ago? It hasn't been cancelled so do I still have a chance :rotfl

Link said:
I was looking through my orders this morning and noticed I have an 'Order placed' for a 'High Elven Infantry Helm'.

Is this one of those mistake wait list conversions that happened a while ago? It hasn't been cancelled so do I still have a chance :rotfl

Looks good, i think. I got a Easterling Helm from the wait list a while ago, so you might get your Elven helm! Didn't you get a mail regarding this? I think I got one, telling me that the wait list had been converted into an actual order.

The online system is far from perfect. I got a Galadhrim Archer "on order" in my account, even though I've gotten it more than two years ago...

Back