No more Dr Who?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who will continue for many years to come. He will regenerate. This is nothing new. 3 years is about the average for each Doctor.

I haven't seen any of his run, but it's been 3 years already? Good grief, did that time go by fast.

I've never watched Dr. Who but I want to check it out on Amazon Instant Video. Where should I begin, with the very first series or the more recent stuff?

I would vote for Benedict Cumberbatch as the next Doctor after watching him in Sherlock. Amazing show by the way. Also a Moffat product.

I've never watched Dr. Who but I want to check it out on Amazon Instant Video. Where should I begin, with the very first series or the more recent stuff?

You CAN start anywhere. I'd suggest, however, Starting with the 2009 series, with Christopher Eccolson. And then, if you're currious going back and watching the older stuff.

Now, if you're a fan of vintage, 60's sci-fi, ( classic star-trek, lost in space, etc) then go ahead and give teh OLDER stuff a go first.

Back