No LOTR announcements....You've forced me to do this Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khev said:
If production Aragorn isn't a home run they might just need to throw in the towel with the LOTR 12 inch line. All it has going for it right now is the stunning quality. If they're going to make people wait this long for Obi-Wan's homeless cousin then the line might well be over before it begins. Hopefully that won't be the case.

Very good point. I am not buying the LOTR 12" line so I didn't even think about the potential quality issues here since these are said to be so much more complicated that the SW figures.

Imagine these coming out with subpar paint aps too....

It would be nice if SS used that seriously underused prod blog to update us on the progress and problems with the LOTR line... It could make for a very interesting drama.

I like the slow pace since it allows me to collect Star Wars and T2 but I hope it isn't TOO slow. I need something to touch and play with.

It would be nice to use the long wait time to save the money to pay for them. However, its so long that I forget I've even ordered them and spend the money on something else.

Everytime I get another delay notice, I have to start saving all over again.

They're forcing me to buy other stuff just to get my fix. Then I won't have any $$ left. :monkey2 :cuss

I think I'm going to cancel PF Lurtz and really don't want to, but the room and the money it isn't going to work. The line dosen't look too good. I figure if I cancel and want the figure later ebay should be having cheap prices.

Back