"No f*&%ing s#*# lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a f*&%ing pizza?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should i leave mouth open or closed?

• leave slightly open mouth

Votes: 39 86.7%
  • closed mouth

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • let's see a Live Free or Die Hard version

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • let's not, too many already

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: "No f*&%ing s#*# lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a f*&%ing pizza?"

anyone know where i can find the MP5A3 for the ending scene of die hard

So glad I picked up one of the tank tops from the Shawshank Andy Toy Anxiety parted out. I really can't wait to finish this figure, its been somehing I wanted for over 10 years.

I appreciate the comments :) thank you

Yep, Seb told me he used the Comedian body (same thing). Looks nice on his custom.

That's a great looking sculpt! Finally, McClane!

Sunohc, do you happen to know if the sculpt will fit on a Comedian/Wolvie body? The one I have currently (not yours) is too narrow to work. This could solve a lot of problems for me.

I tried to keep it as close to scale with the Tyler Durden as possible, since that one seemed to be in scale , even with the modified neck for Hot Toys.

I tried to keep it as close to scale with the Tyler Durden as possible, since that one seemed to be in scale , even with the modified neck for Hot Toys.

Cool, but does that mean it will fit a Wolverine body? Is your Durden on a Wolvie body? I don't know.

But if you mean yes, then that's great news. Now to find a body....

Thanks Daniel,
I think I would need to see the neckless sculpt on a Wolvie or Comedian Body before I pull the trigger. I'm just a bit gun shy about the neck width on those bodies and if the head is out of proportion I'd be f'n pissed, if you know what I mean.

this was posted by rick when he got the tyler head:
IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

which is mainly the reason why I tried to match the john mcclane scale to the tyler durden head. But I think the john mcclane was very very slightly smaller than tyler durden so we'll have to see.

Tyler looks great. I hope the McClane works that well. Now I'm really curious.

Thanks for posting that.

Neck looks thick on bruce anyway:

12.jpg

Last edited:

yeah i was gonna say. bruce has a thick neck. just pre ordered me a perseus body from toy anxiety :)

Really fast tryout@ work ( shame on me :D )

108.jpg

Awesome, Neo! You should do one that incorporates Seb's bash when you have time :monkey3

Kick@ss, you rock! And so does Hitgirl :rock

Great work, thanks neo, this looks incredible!

Well, I got outbid at 80 bucks on the Comedian body on eBay. Guess i'll have to come up with a new plan for a body for this awesome HS. I absolutely refuse to pay $100 for a body no matter how much I want to put this head on a well-sculpted body.

Well, I got outbid at 80 bucks on the Comedian body on eBay. Guess i'll have to come up with a new plan for a body for this awesome HS. I absolutely refuse to pay $100 for a body no matter how much I want to put this head on a well-sculpted body.

hot toys have got more figures coming out with the same body so they will drop in price eventually :impatient:

I snagged a Comedian body for Seb's custom off ebay with a "buy it now" of $85 and free shipping. Still a hefty chunk of change, but a decent price in the current market. I think sometimes the "reasonable" buy it now sales get left alone because people like the idea of maybe getting it cheaper through bidding. The auction I was watching when I decided to "buy it now" went for $105 shipped :lol

Back