NO BUFFY EXCLUSIVE?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grad Buffy is the definitive Buff of those released. If you like rooted hair (and slightly oversized heads) then PG Buffy would be the way to go. The original Hush version (although her hair and costume aren't from that ep) has some nostalgia value and is the closest to SMG's true body shape, but the paintjobs on most aren't the greatest.

Darklord Dave said:
Grad Buffy is the definitive Buff of those released. If you like rooted hair (and slightly oversized heads) then PG Buffy would be the way to go. The original Hush version (although her hair and costume aren't from that ep) has some nostalgia value and is the closest to SMG's true body shape, but the paintjobs on most aren't the greatest.

Cool, thanks Dave! That's what I needed to know.

I definitely like the sculpted hair better. Grad Buffy is the way to go then. I wish they'd make a 12" like that PF Buffy :google but I'm not sure my other figures (primarily male) could handle it.

I also had my eye on that original Hush version, as in some of the online photos, she really looks good. But then I saw Michael's review and his pictures didn't look as good. In any event, I like the newer female body on the Grad Buffy, and the thinner neck works very well.

Thanks again, Dave!

I asked the same question as you did Wor Gar a few months back... I took everybody's advice and got a Grad Buffy. I wasn't disappointed.

However, now I'm itching to get another Buffy and I'm looking to get the Prophecy Buffy with the exclusive leather jacket... sometime in the not so distant future. It's one of my favorite looks for her in the show... from the episode that made me start REALLY liking the show. And I'll deal with the rooted hair later... I've been given good tips to manage the hair from members of this board. :D

This post is to all of you out there who are literally pleading for a GILES!
(Read my post on the D'Hoffryn discussion.) It just doesn't make sense not to complete the core figures before adding baddies and lesser characters, but then what do I know.......I know this much; Buffy core characters should be 1. Buffy 2. Willow 3. Xander 4.GILES 5. Angel 6.Spike.
Other seasons 1-3 secondary characters should be 1. Cordelia 2. Oz 3.Wesley, (unless they are saving Cordelia and Wesley as core characters for the Angel series?) Then slip in your main character variations, villians, etc. And by the way, what about Cordelia's high school compadre, Harmony? Her relationship with Spike after she got bitten during the graduation battle with the Mayor was a HOOT! I am rambling, but I sincerely hope that the line is not "winding down". There are still so many possibilities. Angel, adult Cordy, Doyle, demon hunter Wesley, Gunn, Fred.
Lorne, (for the Angel core) etc. etc. etc. The two main villans I'd like to see made are Adam from Buffy, and Skip from Angel. (Wouldn't Skip be a challenge for the Sideshow artists?) Did I leave anyone's favorites out?

Okay, okay....Tara, Dawn, Anya, Riley........fill in the blanks............... :banghead
Besides, all of you who said the PF Buffy was in lieu of a CC EX were most likely right on with that.

Hey guys, just back from 2 weeks lying on the balmy beaches of Barbados and so happy to see other heads banging walls waiting for Giles.

Just to add to the clamour: BRING ON GILES!!!!!:banghead :banghead :banghead

Joins thamesvalidude: :banghead

It's pretty safe to say at this point that Giles will be my favorite Buffy 12 inch figure when I get him. He's always been a favorite of mine on the show, and with the anticipation and waiting for a figure of him....yes, he will definitely be my favorite on my Buffy shelf. He'll end up front and center.

thamesvalidude said:
...just back from 2 weeks lying on the balmy beaches of Barbados...

I don't like you. :p ;)

But I like you're determination in regards to the Giles figure. :clap :D

thamesvalidude said:
Tan peeling already...credit card bill like a small European nation's national debt!
I don't like being me either:eek:

I don't think I can afford Giles now!!!!:banghead

LMAO! :rotfl Ain't it the truth.

Back