Ninja Assassin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this movie at a pre-screening. Bad@ss movie the year for sure. Blood, guts, actions, cinematography, special effects.... A++++. Enjoyed the whole movie. Go watch it. Ladies have Twilight and Men has Ninja Assassin.
I'm saving this movie for Thanksgiving night.. I wanna see blood! lol

Change the channel.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CZvxBd06zqM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CZvxBd06zqM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm tired of seeing this trailer every other commercial break.

128347587844687500fail.jpg

I'm saving this movie for Thanksgiving night.. I wanna see blood! lol

Great idea!!! :rock!!!

oh you'll see lots of blood .........and flying limbs :rock :rock

:rock:rock!!

I'm going to see it tomorrow before heading out to the parent's house for Turkey day. Is it strange that I prefer the baked ham that my Uncle makes more than the turkey???

Just caught this filck. Gallons and gallons of blood. Plently of a** wupin'. I do wish the fight sceens were better lighted. Like AVP:R, much of the film takes place in the dark and is difficult to see. Story is ok, but the action more than enough makes up for it. Gore hounds and actions fans this is nice holiday delight.

just came back from the movie.

awsome !! fight scenes where amazing story was ok.
ohh yeaa the gore was super insane !

loved when the ninjas came out of the shadows !
bad ass!

I would say best ninja film ever made !

Man, this was probably the worst film I've seen this year. I've never been so bored in an action movie. Rain has the charisma of an eggplant but not as many expressions. The action sequences were gratuitously bloody (nothing wrong with that) but the CG blood got ridiculous looking after awhile. And you can't follow the action at all - they aren't lit well and are cut really poorly.

There is no real story and the female lead is as miscast as Rain.

Back