Ninja Assassin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do know that Lucas was influenced by Akira Kurosawa's: Hidden Fortress and Samurais to create Star Wars and Jedis, right?...

Perhaps that's why I don't care much for the lightsaber duels in Star Wars. I like the politics and the story, but not so much the duels. :p

I didn't even think about it sounding like that. :rotfl

The Asian culture doesn't appeal to me at all. Their language, their architecture, their martial arts, almost all of it is just "meh" to me. I don't even like the first quarter of Pirates 3 because they're in Singapore.

However, I do like their food. :monkey5

Where do you think most forms of martial arts came from? After seeing the trailer, looks entertaining, but I would love to see a Ninja Gaiden movie! I kind of get that kind of vibe from this movie that i get from those games.

The Asian culture doesn't appeal to me at all. Their language, their architecture, their martial arts, almost all of it is just "meh" to me. I don't even like the first quarter of Pirates 3 because they're in Singapore.

Not even Asian women?

Oh wait, nevermind.:monkey1

Honestly, the more I see of this trailer the less interested I become. When I saw it in the theater a couple weeks ago the effects looked pretty bad and I felt a bit ashamed at my earlier excitement.

So you don't like Hot Toys then?
Or anything made in Asia for that matter?

but I would love to see a Ninja Gaiden movie! I kind of get that kind of vibe from this movie that i get from those games.

Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi, Ninja Masters, Ninja Turtles. Just give me more stuff with NINJAS!!!!

~~I pulled a Ninja move on my GF last night. I was in the kitchen and dropped an air biscuit and left. She went in there a few minutes later and started gagging.

Just saw the movie.

Awesome action and gory sequences. Story sucks tho.

how much of asia and asian culture have u actually experienced first-hand, to come to that conclusion, i wonder.

:rolleyes:

Just saw this movie at a pre-screening. Bad@ss movie the year for sure. Blood, guts, actions, cinematography, special effects.... A++++. Enjoyed the whole movie. Go watch it. Ladies have Twilight and Men has Ninja Assassin.

I loved the commercial.."Only one Ninja was harmed during the filming... the rest were Killed!" :lol

Just saw this movie at a pre-screening. Bad@ss movie the year for sure. Blood, guts, actions, cinematography, special effects.... A++++. Enjoyed the whole movie. Go watch it. Ladies have Twilight and Men has Ninja Assassin.

The story could be better though.

Back