Nightwings' new cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome...awesome collection man!! Aliens and Predator are also my focus and I have some pics also up. I love that Queen Facehugger that you have. Quick question, how did you wall mount your bio's and any words of wisdom? I'm thinking of doing the same but am nervous with how heavy they are. Thanks!!

Awesome...awesome collection man!! Aliens and Predator are also my focus and I have some pics also up. I love that Queen Facehugger that you have. Quick question, how did you wall mount your bio's and any words of wisdom? I'm thinking of doing the same but am nervous with how heavy they are. Thanks!!

2 and 1/4 inch screws. One is in a stud and the other is in the drywall and I set them up to fit into the mounting holes on the base. Very solid because of the one in the stud, I can put quite a bit of weight on the base and it doesn't budge.

Thanks man. I will definitely give that a try! I think they look so much better on the wall and then I'll have more shelf space!

Back