Nightcrawler Comiquette!!. Link to ORDER NOW in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The uncanny Nightcrawler Comiquette. Brought to you in Barbarivision...

nightcrawlerComiquette_01.jpg

nightcrawlerComiquette_02.jpg

nightcrawlerComiquette_03.jpg

nightcrawlerComiquette_04.jpg

nightcrawlerComiquette_05.jpg

Simply fantastic Barb! This is exactly how I have mine set up. Great pics Bro!:clap

effin awesome pic man!! Really sells the statue, I'm tempted to grab one now to go w/mystique..

Thanks, Brother Filip! Of course! We seem to always do the same thing and buy the same stuff. It's getting a little creepy. :lol

Well Barb, you will ALWAYS take some of the the best pics around here! That's a place where very few peeps have anything in common with you. Least of all me.:lol

Paid off my last flexpay payment for Kurt and today received statue #5 Ex :yess: Will post pics later when I get a chance to open him up.

Paid off my last flexpay payment for Kurt and today received statue #5 Ex :yess: Will post pics later when I get a chance to open him up.
Damn! Nice digit! Congrats! :rock
Apparently, the longer you wait to get this piece, the lower number you get. I got mine Friday and got what I thought was a low #15. You get yours today and get an even lower #5! Holy crap! NOICE! :rock

What's your opinion of him?

Damn! Nice digit! Congrats! :rock
Apparently, the longer you wait to get this piece, the lower number you get. I got mine Friday and got what I thought was a low #15. You get yours today and get an even lower #5! Holy crap! NOICE! :rock

What's your opinion of him?

Hey B,

I haven't had a chance to open him up yet but from pictures on here he looks great. Will try and open him up tonight or this weekend and will let you know.

I was pretty happy to get this guy and a low number was just a bonus. My shipper box had a x marked on it. Not a big red or blue x across the whole side of the shipper.

I've had some hit and misses with flexpay and getting low numbers. I did pay for M. Bison and got a low number but had to replace the body due to scratches. I ended up getting a higher number with my replacement. Kind of disappointed at that but just happy to get a mint statue in the end.

Hey B,

I haven't had a chance to open him up yet but from pictures on here he looks great. Will try and open him up tonight or this weekend and will let you know.

I was pretty happy to get this guy and a low number was just a bonus. My shipper box had a x marked on it. Not a big red or blue x across the whole side of the shipper.

I've had some hit and misses with flexpay and getting low numbers. I did pay for M. Bison and got a low number but had to replace the body due to scratches. I ended up getting a higher number with my replacement. Kind of disappointed at that but just happy to get a mint statue in the end.
I know exactly what you mean. It's heart wrenching to receive a way low number with serious flaws. It's happened to me a number of times. It seems that you share my perspective on the proper way to handle this issue. It NEEDS to be minty. A low number is merely a bonus. Therefore, an exchange is required.

I just noticed that mine also has a small black x on either of the large sides of the shipper. I think it means they were QC'd.

Just opened mine up. Confirmed I did get #5. This statue us great even though a bit small but it makes up in the great detail. Kurt's hands and feet are shown with pads that have grip on them. The sword arm is heavy and the blade has a nice metallic finish. The hard part was repacking thus guy. Lucky for me i started to take pics of how these statues are packed. It has come in handy many times now.

Back