Nightcrawler Comiquette!!. Link to ORDER NOW in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0170.jpg

Amazing pics Mastter! Thanks for sharing them.

Btw I don't think this is an underestimated piece, but rather a hit in a 1/5 line full of misses.

Just paid mine off a yesterday and he is officially on a truck headed to AZ! I don't have a scheduled delivery date yet, but I expect he'll arrive either Friday or Monday. Hopefully Friday, of course! I'll post pics when he arrives.

On a side note, Jennifer at SS customer service ROCKS! :rock

Just paid mine off a yesterday and he is officially on a truck headed to AZ! I don't have a scheduled delivery date yet, but I expect he'll arrive either Friday or Monday. Hopefully Friday, of course! I'll post pics when he arrives.

On a side note, Jennifer at SS customer service ROCKS! :rock

I plan on proposing to one of the reps, before the year is out. Now, THAT is love. :lol

I plan on proposing to one of the reps, before the year is out. Now, THAT is love. :lol
Oh, Chap. You lovesick statue junkie fool! :lol
Wow that is some sexy video of a box stripping itself; complete with cool sounds; and the statue coming together neatly with that aphrodisiac tail of his. This vid really sells. Congrats!
:goodpost: :lol:rotfl:lol Yeah, it really does. Great vid!

Cool pictures Barb :clap

Why is he dancing on bubble gum though?
Thanks. Apparently you didn't read much X-Men. That's his super power, dude! He can remove even the stickiest of gum from the most matted hair and carpet with zero effort. Then he does a victory dance in the chewy treat. That's why he's always been my second favorite X-Man! :rock

Thanks. Apparently you didn't read much X-Men. That's his super power, dude! He can remove even the stickiest of gum from the most matted hair and carpet with zero effort. Then he does a victory dance in the chewy treat. That's why he's always been my second favorite X-Man! :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Excellent answer! :goodpost::clap:lecture

Back