Nightcrawler Comiquette!!. Link to ORDER NOW in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x14.jpg

x15.jpg

x12.jpg

For those who wanted to see some scale comparisons.

He surely doesnt look like 1:5 to me .... Nice Photo !!!!!

Man! I do not like it. What's with the pink? Oh well. Not ordering. Which sucks because he's awesome and um, Alan Cumming played him in X-Men. I love Alan!

Nightcrawler looks great with Gambit. Decision....decision....decision? Im almost tempted to get this instead of waiting for the PF.

Congrats, nemenforcer! Great pics. Thanks for sharing. :hi5:

One more payment left for me! :rock

Your welcome barb, when I got Colossus I felt like putting them all together and figured why not take some pics for everyone here so they could see the scale. Overall I felt very happy and excited to see the potential for a X Team display!

Nightcrawler looks great with Gambit. Decision....decision....decision? Im almost tempted to get this instead of waiting for the PF.

I didnt think Nightcrawler would look good with the PF's but when I placed him next to both the comiquettes and PF's I thought he worked either way. He is a flexible peace depending on your interpretation of him. Because of his pose and the big base he looks tall for the comiquette line but he does work with PF's if you consider him a smaller character. Assuming Gambit is on the tall end of th spectrum too, ie Rogue I believe will be shorter than him. I am anxious to see how this will play out once I get PF cyclops and rogue :yess: Angel too of course!

Thanks for the pics nemenforcer. The truth is that he looks quite good next to Gambit.

I will wait for the PF though, to see if they can beat this version

He looks good but I will wait for the PF since I have all the X-men PFs and none of the comiquettes.

Your welcome barb, when I got Colossus I felt like putting them all together and figured why not take some pics for everyone here so they could see the scale. Overall I felt very happy and excited to see the potential for a X Team display!

I didnt think Nightcrawler would look good with the PF's but when I placed him next to both the comiquettes and PF's I thought he worked either way. He is a flexible peace depending on your interpretation of him. Because of his pose and the big base he looks tall for the comiquette line but he does work with PF's if you consider him a smaller character. Assuming Gambit is on the tall end of th spectrum too, ie Rogue I believe will be shorter than him. I am anxious to see how this will play out once I get PF cyclops and rogue :yess: Angel too of course!

One of the reasons he works both way, thx to his huge head !!!!!!!!

What a coincidence you should mention that, brother. I was just wondering where the hell mine was. I coulda sworn I paid off my flexes. Can't wait to get it! He looks awesome. What's your opinion?

Last edited:
What a coincidence you should mention that, brother. I was just wondering where the hell mine was. I coulda sworn I paid of my flexes. Can't wait to get it! He looks awesome. What's your opinion?

I think is underestimated, but he is awesome, i really like it

I think is underestimated, but he is awesome, i really like it
I agree. This piece is among the most underrated in recent times. I'm a big fan of it from the pics. I just can't wait to viddy him with my own glossies. How about some more of your righteous pics to tide me over? :D

I agree. This piece is among the most underrated in recent times. I'm a big fan of it from the pics. I just can't wait to viddy him with my own glossies. How about some more of your righteous pics to tide me over? :D

Here some more.

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

Back