Nicolas Cage as Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hilarious thread lol :p
Although as for his acting, c'mon, who didn't enjoy Gone In Sixty Seconds, what about his heartbreaking plea at the end of 'The Family Man', or his whole work in 'Face Off'
He can deliver the goods, i think that's a given, although he does make ALOT of bad choices and has really REALLY ended up in some strange movies/circumstances. HELL TO THE NO, as him for superman though, what on earth were they thinking?!

This guy CAN'T BE ANY SUPER HEROE.
Ghost Rider was a GIANT CRAP! GR2 (oh my....) will be too!!
Come on...what's wrong with these studios?
Seems like they're pushing to turn this sucker into a super heroe....

Here's a test photo of Cage from Tim Burton's ill-fated Superman. He looks like he was in some bad metal band during the 80s.

It's photoshopped. I found the original Nicholas Cage pic:

cagerock.jpg

:monkey3

No way that's a real photo. Head looks way too big... And look at the "S" emblem, it's way off-center on the torso...? Even the cape looks like sculpted plastic. And what's with the blurred blue color on the chest... Not only is it an obvious photoshop job, it's a BAD photoshop job. He doesn't even look awake. C'mon, give them more credit than that...

The thing is though, we've got a lot of toy collectors here, and as far as I've seen no one has been able to find the figure that they shopped. It certainly does look like an action figure, but which one??

There's still a possibility this was a legit mock-up for the movie.

Seriously, this site would suck ass without devil :lol

Ban #1.

I second that :banana

Ban #2. And we'll just ban Devil also - that way the 2 of you won't miss not being able to come here...:angelsmil

The thing is though, we've got a lot of toy collectors here, and as far as I've seen no one has been able to find the figure that they shopped. It certainly does look like an action figure, but which one??

There's still a possibility this was a legit mock-up for the movie.

Despite the naysaying - still pretty sure it's real.

I want to comment, but I have to wait while Amazon ships me a few books on directing movies. Once I read those, I should be able to post a real opinion.

Nicolas Cage as Superman, what a great idea. When is this movie coming out? I thought there was some issues with the movie rights for Superman.

Love how the suit looks so far.

Back