Ni No Kuni (PS3 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so jealous of you guys who managed to get the Wizard Edition. I didn't know about the preorder until after it was all sold out. :slap

Same here. I remember reading an article on Destructoid announcing the WE but then I forgot about it and never realized it had actually been released.

I'm really enjoying the game, and strangely, I'm doing all the side quests, which I typically avoid doing. But the game is damn fun. I spent 8 hours of my President's Day playing the game, slowly progressing through the story, but mainly level grinding (which I haven't done in a game for god knows how long).

I just wish the game wouldn't baby you so much, having Mr. Drippy tell me what to do even though the answer is staring you right in the face EVERY SINGLE TIME. In some ways, he's worse than Navi/Midna/Fi.

Finally getting a ps3 tomorrow :D (unless of course, the price drop is true, then Ill wait a bit longer)

Cant wait to play this!

Back