NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 NHL Season

Time will tell. They also have a new roster with everyone figuring and sorting things out. It may seem as though things have gelled, but there are still details that the new guys don't know of the main core, and the same could be on the flip side. As they get more comfortable and new guys get acclimated, they'll get even better. If this is the best you think you have seen out of them, you maybe disappointed. But again, you maybe right. I don't necessarily think Vokoun is the answer, but I do think this tandem could take them very far. It's better than the tandem that took them to two Stanley Cup Finals and a Cup win, so one would be ignorant to miss that important part of history.

And no Deeznutz, Fleury does not start as the No. 1 in Ottawa. I always believed that they will continue riding the hot goalie. If Vokoun has a collapse, of course MAF comes in.

We shall the see, Disco Dan hasnt annoucned the starter yet, by not starting Fleury you essentially say you are useless to us. Still wager he gets the nod

and hurry up with the schedule, I need to plan my weekend, arrrghhh

We shall the see, Disco Dan hasnt annoucned the starter yet, by not starting Fleury you essentially say you are useless to us. Still wager he gets the nod

and hurry up with the schedule, I need to plan my weekend, arrrghhh

I don't think it means he's useless, just means the hotter hand gets played.

Bruins are a hurtin unit tonight.

Their blue collar guys aren't in the lineup and the replacements are holding their consider the importance of this game.

Jagr can step up to his potential anytime.

Ps. Toronto sports media is still nauseatingly obnoxious. What I wouldn't give for a little NESN right about now.

This has been another frustrating game to watch. It's been 3 years and the PP still sucks. I mean, at some point the coaching staff needs to face the consequences for that.

Back