NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 NHL Season

Cant believe the Wings blew another 2 goal 3rd period lead.

Tonight we finish off the Isles :rock

Kings advances to the second round!!!! Did anybody see that goal by Penner?

Yeah. Was kind of lucky, but I'll take it. Just try to get the puck to the net. It worked. Was an awesome series and where the Kings showed heart despite playing some crap games. They only can get better. Ducks and Sharks don't stand a chance against us. Only Chicago will be a tough matchup.

Yeah. Was kind of lucky, but I'll take it. Just try to get the puck to the net. It worked. Was an awesome series and where the Kings showed heart despite playing some crap games. They only can get better. Ducks and Sharks don't stand a chance against us. Only Chicago will be a tough matchup.

Nice to see a Kings fan on board!:hi5: I agree that is one lucky goal. A lucky goal that won us the game. Good comeback by the Kings after they were down to two games. I really thought that they were done but only champions comes back out of that problem. Next round would be though IMO, both the Sharks and the Ducks are good a the St. Louis. I'm not sure who we want to play but after the beating that St. Louis gave us travel time would be factor. So I hope we play the Ducks next round.

I sure hope Detroit can pull it off. If they do each and every team I don't like will be gone. Sorry Jamie but I want the Bruins to advance. :monkey3

I sure hope Detroit can pull it off. If they do each and every team I don't like will be gone. Sorry Jamie but I want the Bruins to advance. :monkey3

Don't be sorry, you're being honest. Not everyone is going to like the same team. I prefer the Bruins myself. :)

Tbh I love the Bruins. I think i've grown to love them ever since I was a kid. Watching them get owned by the Oilers I think was the start of it :D

I have many favorite teams.

1. Oilers

2. Canadiens
3. Bruins
4. Red Wings
5. Penguins
6. Blackhawks

The Red Wings have moved down the list since Yzerman retired though.

Tbh I love the Bruins. I think i've grown to love them ever since I was a kid. Watching them get owned by the Oilers I think was the start of it :D

I have many favorite teams.

1. Oilers

2. Canadiens
3. Bruins
4. Red Wings
5. Penguins
6. Blackhawks

The Red Wings have moved down the list since Yzerman retired though.

My favorite teams.

1. Minnesota North Stars......Oh yeah :lol

2. Underdog teams that have been down on their luck. So this year that would be the Leafs and the Islanders.

Don't be sorry, you're being honest. Not everyone is going to like the same team. I prefer the Bruins myself. :)

Atta boys

There's some intelligence in this thread still. Just have to look harder for it :lol

The Leafs, and all other TO sports teams for that matter, have lacked any ***** since 1993. 20 year drought and counting.

Back