NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, glad to be a huge college hockey fan and Gophers rube.

images
images

I like the Gophers... so yeah... No loss for you!

My buddy played in the NCAA. Old best friend of mine. Knew him all my life. Played as far as the AHL... He played for Michigan State in College.

Alas... this is about the time of the year where people start saying Fleury sucks.
I'm starting the miss the good 'ol days.

:D

nhl.com reported today that Dominik Hasek is retiring at age 47. Ummm, really? He didn't play last year. I figured he was retired like 2 years ago. lol ****ing slow news in the NHL.

Someone suggested that the NHL lockout is being prolonged because of the Presidential Election on November 6th.

Apparently their theory is that owners are waiting to see who wins... Romney wants to make it easier on the rich, by not adding taxes, where as Obama wants to add taxes to the rich.

In the end it's one person's perspective/opinion, and I am just making conversation. Take it however you wish.

**** this ****! This time last year we already started the NHL regular season.

Alas... this is about the time of the year where people start saying Fleury sucks.
I'm starting the miss the good 'ol days.

:D

Dont want to disappoint you so...

God damn MAF sucks the ball sack, if it werent for that POS wed have 4 stanley cups, time to ditch that dirt bag... :)

Just like old times

In Nov theey come to agreement and start a 60 game shortened season, write that down

So the league offered the players a 50-50 revenue split, nhlpa meeting at 5:00 pm tonight.....could a deal be close!?

If its a legit 50/50 split that's not loaded with sneaky ways to screw the players over then the player BETTER take that of many fans may riot LOL

he owners offer is conditional on a Nov 2 start date and in theory its in the best interest of the players to tale it as they are paid on the games they play

in the proposal

50/50 split the equation to how it is split is not yet know
5 year max contracts
2 year enty level contracts
UFA status at 8 years now or 28 up one year on both sides

Based on this I see hockey starting on Nov 2nd, the players will tweak all but the 50/50 split owners will take as teh split is really all they want and off we go

Another season of Fleury bashing begins, wwwwwwoooooooohooooo

Back