NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is crazy is Burfick took out three Steelers this year. Bell, Big Ben and Brown. Best RB, QB and best WR all injured by one player and only the Brown hit was dirty.

I am going to change my pick to the Broncos. Injured Big Ben, Brown out, Williams out..... I don't think they can win it unless Peyton plays like a high school third string quarterback.... which he has this year :lol I think the winner of the Pats/Chiefs game goes on to the Super Bowl.

I am going to change my pick to the Broncos. Injured Big Ben, Brown out, Williams out..... I don't think they can win it unless Peyton plays like a high school third string quarterback.... which he has this this year :lol I think the winner of the Pats/Chiefs game goes on to the Super Bowl.

If they weren't in Denver, I"ll say Steelers still would have a chance but they aren't. Like you said if Manning plays like garbage steelers could take it. He looked really rusty last game. But again playing in Denver huge advantage for Broncos.

Manning will have to score all the steelers points for them to win. Plus if Manning is horrible they will put Brock in.

KC is doing the right plan by chewing up a lot of clock giving Brady less time, but they need TDs not FGs

A call FOR Brady?

Despicable-Me-Minion-Saying-What.gif

That is rare.

That is a touchdown. What an effort from Brady. They say he is afraid to take a hit. Can't run. Then he does that.

Back