NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess they just voted and got 30 votes. Rams moving to Inglewood. Nowe will Spanos turn his back on Davis?

I find it odd the outrage in St Louis and by a lot of the nation that they took the Rams from St Louis. Do they forget this happened to LA about 20 years ago and that was a team that have in LA for almost 50 years. I am happy for my friends who are Rams fans still but I am not sure it will work. Sure the first 2-4 years people will be into it but if the team isn't good to great after that it will look like SF at the end of the season.

Spanos is kind of stuck between a rock and hard spot. He can try and go back to SD and ask for forgiveness or bow to Kroenkes demands.

I find it odd the outrage in St Louis and by a lot of the nation that they took the Rams from St Louis. Do they forget this happened to LA about 20 years ago and that was a team that have in LA for almost 50 years. I am happy for my friends who are Rams fans still but I am not sure it will work. Sure the first 2-4 years people will be into it but if the team isn't good to great after that it will look like SF at the end of the season.

Spanos is kind of stuck between a rock and hard spot. He can try and go back to SD and ask for forgiveness or bow to Kroenkes demands.

I understand the outrage in St Louis because now you have A LOT of fans who have grown up only really knowing about the St Louis Rams. They don't care about the past as much as the present.

To me the Rams belong in LA but being from a city that had its NBA team ripped away I can feel for the fans in St Louis (even if its only a few.)

So synthetic marijuana isn't illegal in Massachusetts (yet), but do you think the NFL steps in and suspends Chandler Jones for the playoff game? Or would they have announced it already, seeing that the game is right around the corner?

Gotta love Belichick's response to a reporter's question whether or not Chandler Jones usage will be limited...

"We'll find out on Saturday," Bill Belichick says when asked early Thursday morning in his news conference. "I could just Xerox you a copy of the game-plan and you can send it over to Kansas City. That might be easier for all of us."

Also, John Manziel is apparently out (no surprise) after Hue Jackson was hired as the Browns HC. Don't do it, Jerry...

Isn't real marijuana pretty easy to get? Why bother with the synthetic stuff? :)

Because as of January 2014 it was not a banned substance and therefore nothing could be done for those who used it. At the worst I think he will be put into a substance abuse program.

Chip Kelly to coach the 49ers.

More I look at that offense, the more I like the hire. There is some potential there. Only question is if Kap is willing to put in the work to learn the offense.

Back