NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Week 14 is shaping up to eliminate a lot of teams from playoffs contention. Dolphins, Raiders, Chargers, Ravens, Titans, Jags, Rams, 49ers, Bears, Lions, Saints all in danger of being done.

Why do the stars always align perfectly for the seahawks? They got cream puff schedule for the next 3 games against teams without starting qbs. I hate the seahawks they aren't that good and don't deserve a playoff spot. They have to be the luckiest team in the nfl.

Why do the stars always align perfectly for the seahawks? They got cream puff schedule for the next 3 games against teams without starting qbs. I hate the seahawks they aren't that good and don't deserve a playoff spot. They have to be the luckiest team in the nfl.

:lol:lol:lol

I dislike the Seahawks too, but to say "they aren't good" and "don't deserve a playoff spot" is just pure hate and is wrong. Sure, they seem to get a lot of calls thrown there way, but they have proven they are an elite team over the last four years or so. They dismantled the historically top offense in 2013, were one play away from back to back titles in 2014, and after yet another slow start (as they always do) they are heating up and getting back into playoff mode. If they win out, they are the Super Bowl favorites by far in the NFC. They own the Panthers, they beat the Vikings, beat the Packers last year and the way the Pack are playing now they can do it again. If they win in Arizona week 17 they can do it again if they meet once more in the playoffs. Then the NFC East teams are terrible, so they are not a threat.

If they were lucky then half of their D wouldn't have been injured in the SB last year and they wouldn't have needed that last play. And they wouldn't have blown all those 4th quarter leads. And Marshawn & Graham wouldn't have been injured. :)

Last edited:
:lol:lol:lol

I dislike the Seahawks too, but to say "they aren't good" and "don't deserve a playoff spot" is just pure hate and is wrong. Sure, they seem to get a lot of calls thrown there way, but they have proven they are an elite team over the last four years or so. They dismantled the historically top offense in 2013, were one play away from back to back titles in 2014, and after yet another slow start (as they always do) they are heating up and getting back into playoff mode. If they win out, they are the Super Bowl favorites by far in the NFC. They own the Panthers, they beat the Vikings, beat the Packers last year and the way the Pack are playing now they can do it again. If they win in Arizona week 17 they can do it again if they meet once more in the playoffs. Then the NFC East teams are terrible, so they are not a threat.

If they make the playoff they will be one or two and done. They will be on the road and history has proven they are not good without their crowd against good teams. Even then they have one good home win and one good road win all this year. They also need to win out or get help. If they win out and beat AZ they wont beat them two in a row on the road.

And not sure how they own the Panthers when they lost to them this year. Last year they won 13-9 not exactly owning someone.

The lowly Saints came within a hair's breadth of beating the Panthers Sunday, and thus showed that they certainly aren't unbeatable. Of course, that was a divisional game, and those are often close in the NFC South regardless of record, but still. . .

Yeah, for some reason Carolina just doesn’t seem like a 12-0 team. They have a solid D and Cam is playing well but they remind me of the Vikings a few years ago when they went 15-1 then lost the first playoff game. Maybe its just Cam’s, I want to punch it every time I see it, face but I’m not sure how much I’d trust them in the playoffs… weather its against Seattle or not.

If they make the playoff they will be one or two and done. They will be on the road and history has proven they are not good without their crowd against good teams. Even then they have one good home win and one good road win all this year. They also need to win out or get help. If they win out and beat AZ they wont beat them two in a row on the road.

And not sure how they own the Panthers when they lost to them this year. Last year they won 13-9 not exactly owning someone.

Seattle won five in a row before this year against the Panthers. This Seattle team is a real threat to the Panthers with the way they are playing right now. As Kara said, the Saints nearly beat the Panthers. I think Seattle wins out though. Arizona will rest there starters since they will have locked up the #2 seed (I am assuming Panthers will have the one seed by then).

Winning a few close games isn't owning a team IMO. I won't be shocked to see Sea lose to Baltimore. It's a early game on the road.

Wow..... not sure who is the idiot. Mike Zimmer or Teddy or both? 13 seconds left. 3rd down. In field goal range. From the 30 yard line. AND YOU RUN A SCORING PLAY???

What were they thinking? I would have kicked it right there. I would not have even risked getting tackled in bounds, or sacked, or a interception. Against Denver they lost the game on a strip sack, then they are gonna give the Cardinals the chance to do the same thing? If they did want to run off a few seconds.... snap the ball, have the receiver run a flat to the sideline, throw it over his head and out of bounds to prevent the intentional grounding. Takes 2-3 seconds off the clock and they could take the field goal to play in OT. So simple.

Back