NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a scenario where Denver misses the playoffs. It seems very possible now. Oh I hope so.

Chiefs win out. (They play Ravens, Browns, Raiders)
Steelers win out. (They play Broncos, Ravens, Browns)
Jets win out. (They play Cowboys, Pats, Bills.)
Broncos lose to Steelers and Bengals.

If that happens, seeds would be
1. Pats
2. Bengals
3. Chiefs
4. AFC South Winner
5. Steelers
6. Jets

It's not going to happen this year, but I believe the Raiders are going to be in the playoff mix going forward. Carr is pretty good and has some nice toys to play with. Mack is a monster who should anchor that defense for years to come.

It's not going to happen this year, but I believe the Raiders are going to be in the playoff mix going forward. Carr is pretty good and has some nice toys to play with. Mack is a monster who should anchor that defense for years to come.

Just need to leave Oakland

Notice how the refs call it "forward progress" until after there was a battle for the fumble ball. Did the Pats recover that? I assume they did just by the ruling on the field. It was a fumble. Not "forward progress."

Nice win. The injuries continue to mount which is concerning. Hopefully nothing too serious. On to Tennessee.

Number one seed. With the Titans, Jets, Dolphins left. I think Pats win out and get that #1 seed locked up. Plus I can see the Bengals and Broncos dropping a few games now.

So the Pats get a bye if Miami loses lol

To think we started the weekend with Cinci looking for a bye

Did the schedule work yet again for the Pats

Number one seed. With the Titans, Jets, Dolphins left. I think Pats win out and get that #1 seed locked up. Plus I can see the Bengals and Broncos dropping a few games now.

Hey Jedi at least you got a happy surprise with the Pats winning..trust me TLC was a dud

Hey Jedi at least you got a happy surprise with the Pats winning..trust me TLC was a dud

:lol Yeah, I was watching it on my ipad while the game was on my tv. (not sure why I didn't think of that earlier :cuckoo:) Not to entertaining honestly. Glad I got to see the Pats win.

As of now, Pats have the 1st round bye. If Miami loses that means that clinched the division. Can't believe I will be rooting for the Giants.... :horror

:lol Yeah, I was watching it on my ipad while the game was on my tv. (not sure why I didn't think of that earlier :cuckoo:) Not to entertaining honestly. Glad I got to see the Pats win.

As of now, Pats have the 1st round bye. If Miami loses that means that clinched the division. Can't believe I will be rooting for the Giants.... :horror

Now if they are not careful, Steelers and Seahawks are slowly creeping in the playoffs, could spoil the top teams out of the SB

Oh S####

Russel Wilson is playing the best football of his life. They will get Lynch back in time for the playoffs. The defense is playing like it used to. Seattle holds the five seed they play a NFC East team which they will beat. They would then go to Carolina. I could see the Seahawks in the Super Bowl again.

As far as the Steelers.... Pats beat them opening night. I think Pats can beat them again. Ryan and Butler have been shutting down receivers. Plus that weak defense will get chewed apart. Chiefs are the scary team. They dismantled Peyton and are on a winning streak. I would be afraid of them.

Russel Wilson is playing the best football of his life. They will get Lynch back in time for the playoffs. The defense is playing like it used to. Seattle holds the five seed they play a NFC East team which they will beat. They would then go to Carolina. I could see the Seahawks in the Super Bowl again.

As far as the Steelers.... Pats beat them opening night. I think Pats can beat them again. Ryan and Butler have been shutting down receivers. Plus that weak defense will get chewed apart. Chiefs are the scary team. They dismantled Peyton and are on a winning streak. I would be afraid of them.

No love for Arizona..are you forgetting their SB run

I was watching Gameday Final and they made an interesting comment, as much as Cam is the MVP, we have to recognize his Offensive line for giving him the time to throw these bullets for TDs. :clap

Wow Shady Mcoy's reaction to the loss

Olivia and Rodgers are SW fans. It's no wonder why I like Rodgers!

Last edited:
Back