NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, we lost.

Bring the questions media. Bring up how the Pats can't win. How Brady is done. How we can't win.

See you in the Super Bowl. :wave

Man that was rough to watch.

Watching Cam take that hit in the 3rd was rough...thought oh S####

Sorry to say but some bad ref decisions screwed Saints today

Funny with two ugly losses by the Pats, they still can coast through the playoffs into the AFC Championship, watch out for Denver though

Every week the Giants slip away from the playoffs is a good thing,

Is this the one year in the Brady/ Belichick era where the Bengals can't blow it in the playoffs.

The Bengals might get to the SB with NE being a 3rd seed

Last edited:
What is going on with the Chargers this season.

Maybe they want to move to L.A. :slap

All the analysts thought Vikings were hot :lol

They had an easy schedule. Once GB beat them, I knew they would lose the division seed

Thanks to Seattle
What's wrong with SD? Same as NE, who is playing OL and what receivers are healthy but don't have a good D to help carry us.

Every week the Giants slip away from the playoffs is a good thing,

Is this the one year in the Brady/ Belichick era where the Bengals can't blow it in the playoffs.

The Bengals might get to the SB with NE being a 3rd seed
If Bengals are 1 Pats will end up 2 unless they lose another game. Broncos and Bengals still play each other

If Bengals are 1 Pats will end up 2 unless they lose another game. Broncos and Bengals still play each other

They both have the Steelers left too. Today was a blow, but they're not cooked yet as far as home field/bye goes.

They both have the Steelers left too. Today was a blow, but they're not cooked yet as far as home field/bye goes.

I didnt look at schedule just knew that would be impossible for both Den and Cincinnati to end up 14-2. A bye is 100% in their control but I think they need both to lose one game to take #1 spot but who knows when tie breakers get all kinds of crazy.

I thought they said Pats lost a bye for the playoffs

If the season ended today that would be true.All 3 teams are sitting at 10-2 with 4 games to go now. The Bengals and Broncos play each other guaranteeing a third loss. If the Pats win out they would get one of the byes. Of course lots of variables are still in play and things could very well come down to tie-breakers. For the Pats a win next week over Houston would be a big one against the Bengals since they lost to the Texans.

There's always the playoff machine to play around with to figure these things out too.

2015 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios - ESPN

Back