NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting to see what Chip Kelly is doing. Two 10-6 seasons, with a division title, but I guess he wants the Eagles to be known as his team. Gets rid of Desean Jackson last year, and LeSean McCoy and Jeremy Macklin this year, three key Andy Reid guys. As a Cowboys fan, I'm happy that LeSean McCoy is out of the division. I was worried that the Eagles would throw some of that cap room at trying to sign Demarco Murray, but I guess the signing of Frank Gore and Byron Maxwell nips that idea.

It is a lot (probably 6 mill too much market wise) but his value to the team is more than any other RB in football. They were talking about Murray on the radio and saying he must be pissed that Seattle can value Lynch so much but Dallas can’t offer him more than 4 mil a year.

Lynch has also done it for multiple seasons...Murray has done it for 1.

I am all for keeping Murray but it has to be at the right price. His injury history is concerning...

:lol The thought has already crossed my mind. Good thing Garoppolo is probably the second best QB in the division.

As for Suh, he's good, but I don't know if he's as good as the contract he's about to get. Something about him makes me think this could be Albert Haynesworth 2.0.

I think he is Hanyesowth had one big year and cashed in Shu has been dominant since he got in the league. The thing is with him the job he does doesn't show on paper. He will make the LB and Ends better as he will eat up two lineman.

I think he is Hanyesowth had one big year and cashed in Shu has been dominant since he got in the league. The thing is with him the job he does doesn't show on paper. He will make the LB and Ends better as he will eat up two lineman.

I was thinking of it more of a stupid contract given to a D-Lineman. Suh at this point has much more left in the tank than Haynesworth did when he got his contract. I just think the Dolphins could have spread that to fill many more holes than just dumping elite QB level money into their DL.

So Frank Gore backs out of the Philly deal and will sign with Indy instead (along with Andre Johnson, it looks like), leaving Philly with cap room and need for another RB. If Murray doesn't re-sign with Dallas, I hope he at least leaves the division, if not the conference...

EDIT: Sorry, misread the ESPN article. The Colts are meeting with Johnson, but no deal is in place yet.

He really would be a perfect fit in Philly and I can see the Eagles offering him above market just to mess with Dallas. Either way, I think the Cowboys have a number in mind and simply will not go above that.

What a crazy day so far. As mentioned above, Graham to Seattle, but Baltimore also trades Haloti Ngata to Detroit. Wow.

Jimmy graham to Seattle? Jfc I hate that guy and do not want him on the Seahawks uggggh.

He will be fine here... he's no bigger an ass than Sherman. :) I just hope they have a plan for the OL now cause losing Unger is a bummer... even though he's always hurt.

Last edited:
Graham is a diva we don't need imo. I'm very interested to see how graham and Irvin get along.....

Yeah, I don't really get it, but protection was a pretty big issue last year, so maybe the center will help with that. My guess is the primary reason for the move had to do with freeing up some money. He actually got shut down in some of the most important games last year, and wasn't really a factor. So, maybe diminishing returns had something to do with it, as well.

Graham is a diva we don't need imo. I'm very interested to see how graham and Irvin get along.....
Where do you get that Graham is a diva? I never got that impression at all, and I've seen just about every game he's played in so far in the NFL. He did a slam dunk celebration until last year, but. . .that's about it. He was never really pouty or sulky on the sidelines, didn't make snide comments in press conferences, etc. He always came across as a very likable, solid teammate who no one said bad things about.

Revis returns to the Jets. With Brandon Browner a free agent, the Pats could lose both starting corners this offseason.

Browner in no way will take less cash. He has proven himself. I wish the Hawks kept him. If you ever listen to the dude talk he is a hardass. He would scare the cap out of me.

Back