NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Arian Foster get benched/sidelined in the second half last night?

I stopped watching last night's game after seeing Foster score a touchdown and brought my opponent in my fantasy league trailing 1 point away from me. I thought I was a goner until I woke up this morning and found out he didn't score any more fantasy points, unreal!

Did Arian Foster get benched/sidelined in the second half last night?

I stopped watching last night's game after seeing Foster score a touchdown and brought my opponent in my fantasy league trailing 1 point away from me. I thought I was a goner until I woke up this morning and found out he didn't score any more fantasy points, unreal!

Kubiak pulled most of the starters early in the 4th when things got out of hand.

@AlbertBreer
Goodell just said at his press conference that the league will look at expanding the playoffs to 14 or 16 teams.

I swear the guy comes out with at least one stupid idea a week.:cuckoo:

you best be ready for the Colts!!!!!!! :rock lol

lol lets be honest here, I'm a huge colts fan, but they aren't going to beat the texans. I'll be shocked if that happens, but the seahawks did beat the Pats so anything is possible.

I swear the guy comes out with at least one stupid idea a week.:cuckoo:

Let's hope it doesn't get watered down like that. Getting to the playoffs should be an exclusive deal, not the 50% rate like the other leagues.

I'd also find it hypocritical that the NFL is looking after the safety of the players and yet add additional playoff games (if they do it).

I'll be shocked if that happens, but the seahawks did beat the Pats so anything is possible.

And the Cardinals beat the Patriots. :wave

At least New England is looking like a good team (quite frankly the best in the AFC, if not best in the NFL,) unlike the damn Steelers! 5 losses to teams with losing records? Not championship caliber football!

Back