NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the Eagles look bad. :rotfl

I've been watching the Eagles for 30 years. This is the worst Eagles team I have ever seen. Worst than anything Rich Kotite put on the field. It is almost comical like a team of misfit players like Necessary Roughness. Sinbad at tackle and a 40 year-old freshman at quarterback.

I know the national media thinks us Eagles fans in Philly are "over reacting" by calling for Andy's job. After another horrible game on national TV maybe they'll start to see things from our point of view.

I've been watching the Eagles for 30 years. This is the worst Eagles team I have ever seen. Worst than anything Rich Kotite put on the field. It is almost comical like a team of misfit players like Necessary Roughness. Sinbad at tackle and a 40 year-old freshman at quarterback.

I know the national media thinks us Eagles fans in Philly are "over reacting" by calling for Andy's job. After another horrible game on national TV maybe they'll start to see things from our point of view.

To people outside Philly, it looks like you overreact to a lot of things. But I can assure you that almost everyone I've talked to, and seen post online, agree about Reid.

Philly fans do overreact but as far as Reid they are on point at this point in time. After last two years with all the pickups they should have been better. But they could always keep Reid and be like the Chargers

the bears are meh this season

first half, they were playing like one of the top teams in the league, hell, 8 games in I think the defense was only 2 touchdowns away from tying the season record for most touchdowns in a season by a defense, but now, it's like....

abandon_67760f_2400372.gif

To people outside Philly, it looks like you overreact to a lot of things. But I can assure you that almost everyone I've talked to, and seen post online, agree about Reid.

There's one fanbase that trumps them all when it comes to "overreacting." The most self-absorbed, nauseating, narcissistic group of people is the Boston Red Sox fanbase.

That team could lose three in a row and I swear the city is going to shutdown. :lol

Sorry Gren, you're one of the objective ones. :peace

Holy crap, the linup for tomorrow is the best of the season to date.

Checkout these games with playoff implications.....

NY Giants at Atlanta

Green Bay at Chicago

Denver at Baltimore

Indianapolis at Houston

Pittsburgh at Dallas

Minnesota at St. Louis (do or die for Vikes)

San Francisco at New England

And then there's this....

Kansas City at Oakland (5-21 combined record) :ohbfrank:

Back